This is what scares me about nukes...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some fallout shelter manuals. If you havent purchased my library your missing out LOL.

Attachments

• Above_Ground_Fallout_Shelter.pdf
    819.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Basement_Shelter[1].pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • BlastFireResistance.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • building_safe_room.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • Civil_Defense_Shelters.pdf
    646.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Fallout Protection for Homes with Basements.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • FamilyShelter.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • FamilyShelterDesigns.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • fema_p_320.pdf
    7.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Home Fallout Shelter.pdf
    326.9 KB · Views: 7
I will attach some shelter management books.

Attachments

• A manual for the management of foods in licensed fallout shelters 1963.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Community fallout shelter handbook for untrained management - research prototype (8th ed.) 1969 .pdf
    7.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Displacement--social and psychological problems 1965.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 7
  • Human waste studies in an occupied civil defense shelter 1965.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
  • infographic_decontamination.pdf
    514 KB · Views: 6
  • infographic_where_to_go.pdf
    456.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ki-facts-sheet treatment for animals.pdf
    68.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Potaseum_Pill.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Potassium Iodide Tablets Shelf Extension Guidance.pdf
    191.2 KB · Views: 6
  • shelter management manual.pdf
    609.7 KB · Views: 5
I will attach some shelter management books.

You are WAY ahead of me on researching all of this! Thank you for all the info.
One question I have as far as design of a fall out shelter that perhaps you could address...I am a cold war kid and saw my share of basement fallout shelters, in each of them, the entries all had at least two 90 degree turns (no door). I remember asking my father why and he said that gamma rays cannot go around corners...he was a chemical engineer and a brilliant man with many areas of talent though, not a physicist.

The fallout shelter at my college had the 90 degree entrances as well.

I noticed in quickly looking at some of the designs, that there is often not that kind of entrance. I was also looking to apply the same concept to both the air inlets and outlets with two 90 degree turns...

What is your understanding of that concept?

Who is 100% confident that pedo biden would even respond if Russia hit us with an EMP and destroyed our infrastructure? Dr. Peter Vincent Pry is making the case we might not be able to respond. He also makes the case that we might not know “who” did it.

This recent interview of Dr Pry is very eye opening!

I love this guy. Pry, the EMP guy. I have his book Blackout Warfare and it is a very informative read with footnotes for further reading.
He has been a voice screaming in the wilderness and no one in the government or in the energy private sectors seems to want to take him seriously...

You are WAY ahead of me on researching all of this! Thank you for all the info.
One question I have as far as design of a fall out shelter that perhaps you could address...I am a cold war kid and saw my share of basement fallout shelters, in each of them, the entries all had at least two 90 degree turns (no door). I remember asking my father why and he said that gamma rays cannot go around corners...he was a chemical engineer and a brilliant man with many areas of talent though, not a physicist.

The fallout shelter at my college had the 90 degree entrances as well.

I noticed in quickly looking at some of the designs, that there is often not that kind of entrance. I was also looking to apply the same concept to both the air inlets and outlets with two 90 degree turns...

What is your understanding of that concept?

I know a lot of things, an expert at nothing. I once had an Army instructor at one of my schools that would not give you an answer to your question. He would say look in the book. I learned a lot from him. Rely on no one and trust no one especially if it is life threatening. You have to be careful online. A lot of people talk big and say or act like they are an expert and are a horses ### in reality.

I have my opinion on the correct answer to your door question but I want you to look it up. I suggest that you start with the very first book that I uploaded, Nuclear War Survival Skills by Cresson Kearny. The man knows his stuff.

Who is 100% confident that pedo biden would even respond if Russia hit us with an EMP and destroyed our infrastructure? Dr. Peter Vincent Pry is making the case we might not be able to respond. He also makes the case that we might not know “who” did it.

This recent interview of Dr Pry is very eye opening!

BICRAP would probably hide in his basement!!!

Latest posts

Back