the Walmart shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
well these clowns say the armed customers hampered the police,,,,I say B-S,,,,I believe 3 people were killed by this idiot,the angle that is not mentioned is what if the shooter Knew he was not the only one with a gun in the store,,,could that be the reason he only killed 3 and then run,,,

most of these brave psycho's that start shooting don't stop until they are dead,,,hmmmmmmmmmmm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...er-police-investigation/ar-AAuq0qT?li=BBnb7Kz

Discretion is the better part of Valor.....a good guy with a gun does not always get the chance to stop the bad guy.....

Part of My job involves security cameras and watching footage . Shouldn't have hampered anything . Stay focused .

well these clowns say the armed customers hampered the police,,,,I say B-S,,,,I believe 3 people were killed by this idiot,the angle that is not mentioned is what if the shooter Knew he was not the only one with a gun in the store,,,could that be the reason he only killed 3 and then run,,,

most of these brave psycho's that start shooting don't stop until they are dead,,,hmmmmmmmmmmm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...er-police-investigation/ar-AAuq0qT?li=BBnb7Kz

I've gotten to the point where I don't even click on the media's click-bait-news of these types of events anymore because I don't want to contribute/support their anti gun agenda in any way.

Far more people are killed in car accidents every day but they don't make this headline news. The media is essentially profiting off of violence and using it to promote an agenda most people are too dumb to comprehend.

I can't stand some of the .com news sites headlines to draw attention . Misrepresents what may be a legitimate story .

Latest posts

Back