Police Praise Homeowner for Shooting Home Invasion Suspect

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Happy ending to a dangerous situation.I would recommend homeowner spend a bit more time at the range. Could have saved the tax payers a few dollars.

"Police in Warren, Ohio, praised a homeowner who shot a home invasion suspect in order to defend his family early Tuesday morning.
WKBN reports that Ken and Heather York were asleep when their dog began to growl and they heard the sound of glass breaking. Ken observed, “He was making all kinds of noise. I thought burglars were supposed to be quiet.”

Ken then armed himself and confronted the suspect, 48-year-old Billy Morrow, Sr.

Ken said Morrow looked at the gun and allegedly said, “What size gun is that?” Ken responded, “Big enough to kill you.” He said Morrow responded by allegedly charging at him.

So Ken fired once, striking Morrow in the arm, ending the alleged threat.

Afterward Ken said, “What are you supposed to do? I can buy other sh**, but I can’t replace my life or hers.”

The Youngstown Vindicator reports that Warren Police Department Capt. Robert Massucci said Ken fired “just out of fear of this guy.” Massucci praised the way York handled the situation. "

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...shooting-home-invasion-suspect-saving-family/

complete contrast to Tony Martin, mind you he killed one and injured the other, (they travelled by car for 60 miles so it was premeditated not a spur of the moment thing)was arrested for murder and went to prison, was released after 3 years when the charge was reduced to manslaughter.

Wow, how hypocritical.

Police (and everyone else) train to shoot center of mass. From only feet away the guy missed the entire center of mass & hit an arm? And police (and everyone else) trains to take 2 shots, he fired once.

The police are only happy because this meets the erroneous liberal view to just 'wing someone'. Baloney. IF my life is under threat, I aim for center of mass and continue firing until the threat stops forward progress and is no longer a threat. That is what all training teaches. And one shot in an arm will not do that.

The other mistake is that the homeowner started with a conversation! When the burglar first spoke and I do not recognize the voice, I'm not going to chat about the weather. I see him, I recognize the threat, I fire. Period. He's inside my home with my wife in the next room. I don't give him a millisecond head start charging me, I charge first with lead poisoning and I don't worry about getting blood on the carpet.

Latest posts

Back