The Real Anthony Fauci

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Listenging to RFK Jr.'s book on Fauci on audiobook. I'm only at Chapter Three, but he's already laid out enough damning evidence to put Fauci away in a black site forever if the Government did their job.

You only think you know how evil Fauci is! And he is going by the exact same playbook he perfected during the AIDS crisis. Only now the poisonous drug he fast tracked to make the Pharmas rich is Remdesivir. During the AIDS crisis it was AZT. And he was actively suppressing all non patent drugs back then too, claiming they hadn't been through large scale double blind placebo control tests, yet not only would he not fund those tests or support them, he suppressed them. And with both AZT and Remdesivir, he ignored the large scale tests done overseas that showed that they did more harm than good.

RFK Jr. says, and it makes sense, that the reason Fauci wants every single person on the planet to get jabbed is because that eliminates any control group, which then makes it difficult to prove that the jab is ineffective and dangerous.

Fauci is seriously public enemy #1.

I tried to buy that book for my hunny for Christmas. The bookstore was sold out in no time and now they say they can’t even order it. Maybe I just need to try to find it online.

It was at a Barnes N Nobles so that may be the reason they “couldn’t order it for me. I just hate using credit cards, especially online.

1661279919868.jpeg

Maybe he should suffer the same treatment as those puppies did.
but.....WITHOUT THE PAIN-KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Online- live- pay TV and the money goes to the families who have been damaged, lost babies, lost fathers and mothers and all the lost souls working for the health industry in hospitals across America who have died fighting this MAN-MADE-MADNESS........

Latest posts

Back