The Future

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We used to have a small tank that was used for airborne purposes but the Army phased it out. If I remember correctly it shot a missile.

One of the reasons the tank is large is because of the need of armor. The M1 has very thick armor but it has a low profile. My first MOS was 19E M60A3 tank. It was tall and thin armor.

4-1.jpg

King_Tiger.jpg

Last edited:
They F'd themselves over extending themselves. Hitler was stupid by attacking Russia. He should of taken out the West then did the East. Power hungry wanting to much to soon.

Forgot to mention that FT. Knox has a pretty good armored museum. WW2 to present. I did basic training and AIT there. Sucked at the time but thinking back on it, it wasn't so bad. Those hills sucked on the road march.

Forgot to mention that FT. Knox has a pretty good armored museum. WW2 to present. I did basic training and AIT there. Sucked at the time but thinking back on it, it wasn't so bad. Those hills sucked on the road march.

Yeah I've had the opportunity to visit a variety military musuems in europe...like the Musee de L'Armee Paris as well as the beaches of Normandy. War is an unfortunate component of human history.

Recently I've been growing increasingly interested in Civil War history and the weoponary of that era. Still learning...

Latest posts

Back