Teen with shotgun kills three home invaders!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-deputies-say-3-would-be-robbers-killed-after-residence-break-in

Excerpt: "Three would-be robbers were shot and killed Monday after being confronted in a Texas home by a teen with a shotgun, according to reports. “There are three males deceased inside the home right now,” Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said, according to KHOU-TV. “It appeared they were committing some type of home invasion or attempted burglary inside the residence.”
But can he cook?

Gee... is this a case that can support the need for an AR-15 to defend a home? Joe Biden's shotgun was not sufficient, the victim was still shot & in the hospital. He obviously needed greater fire-power and better tactical training. Not saying he didn't do a fine job, and I love the results (3 of 4 criminals have permanently ended their criminal ways).

The more often a crime ends this way, the fewer people will decide to live a life of crime. "Crime and punishment", the short version.

The more often a crime ends this way, the fewer people will decide to live a life of crime. "Crime and punishment", the short version.

And the safer the people will be, without having to expend so many tax dollars. It's really a win-win for everyone (except, of course, the home invaders).

Gee... is this a case that can support the need for an AR-15 to defend a home? Joe Biden's shotgun was not sufficient, the victim was still shot & in the hospital. He obviously needed greater fire-power and better tactical training. Not saying he didn't do a fine job, and I love the results (3 of 4 criminals have permanently ended their criminal ways).

If you can afford one, here is the best home defense firearm ever devised in my opinion:

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/11/fostech-origin-12-next-level-semi-auto-12-gauge-shotguns/

fostech-drum-600x406.jpg

This thing reminds me of a Street sweeper shotgun, which also was a semiauto 12 guage with a drum magazine.

It was specifically outlawed in several states.
360px-Protecta-shotgun-p1030163.jpg

And then it was outlawed on a federal level in 1994 as a destructive device....like a machine gun.

I predict that this toy will be on the market for a while until some crazed, drugged-up, psycho maniac ingests too much methamphetamine and/or PCP, and goes on a rampage in a public place because the voices are telling him to do this . . . and then we'll be one step closer to a governmental gun confiscation, never mind the human tragedy associated with these kinds of toys.

Still.....I wonder how something like this would work with a bumpstock, LOL.

Kevin, how many meth heads do you think have $2800 to drop on one of these? Or how many guys with one will leave it sitting out for a methhead to steal it? I don't expect enough of these to sell to ever have one used in a crime. My prediction...

Kevin, how many meth heads do you think have $2800 to drop on one of these? Or how many guys with one will leave it sitting out for a methhead to steal it? I don't expect enough of these to sell to ever have one used in a crime. My prediction...
I disagree with you . . . only because many, many drug addicts (especially meth addicts, but heroin addicts also) turn to drug dealing to support their habits.

There is tons and tons of money that gets moved by drug dealers.

Aquiring one of these toys is not an insurmountable problem for a meth-head drug dealer.

Toys like these are attractive to the drug underworld, as it conveys "street cred", which simply means that the dealer is a "bad ###" who is not to be "f----ked with". Drug dealers tend to like extreme toys and accessories. Things like fancy sports cars, pet leopards (and other big cats), and fancy guns . . . many of which become gold-plated and covered in diamonds and/or rhinestones. A gun like this drum-fed shotgun would be highly sought after by many drug dealers . . . and would probably get "blinged out" to the point where it would resemble an obscene Christmas tree.

I was very familiar with the drug underworld, as I was a paramedic and EMT in downtown Miami.

I also worked in many other parts of South Florida for over a decade. We worked closely with the police, we handled overdoses, and we Baker-Acted (treated without consent) crazy people who were dangerous to themselves and others because of their drug use.

I'm not pulling my opinions out of my ###.
images.jpeg

Here is an example of what I mean. Sombody took a perfectly good Sig Sauer, and raped this poor, defensless gun . . . and turned it into a lethal Christmas tree ornament.

In fairness, though, there may be a very narrow niche for such a gun.

A paramedic friend of mine had a Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum revolver (it may have been a Model 19) pimped out with gold, silver, fillagree engravings, rhinstones, emeralds, and so on.

He also had the gun fitted with a Magna lock, which only allows the gun to fire if the shooter is wearing a special, magnetic ring.

His logic--which is perverse and twisted, but plausible--is that he'll use this gun to confront a home invader.

If he gets killed by the invader, he's hoping that the scumbag will pick up the blinged-out pimp gun. If this scumbag tries to threaten his wife with tbe gun . . . well, the gun won't fire without the ring.

His wife then wastes the scumbag with her gun.

Also, the blinged-out gun is easy to see under low-light conditions, so an assailant with her husband's gun tells her right away that her husband is out of the picture, so she can shoot all she wants with less fear of accidentally hitting him (I say "less fear" as--I imagine--the husband might be merely wounded).

I think my friend's mind is rather twisted, but there is a certain logic behind his arguments.

Guns are, certainly, high-priority items for any home invader . . . and a blinged-out pimp gun would be a "good score".

Last edited:
I disagree with you . . . only because many, many drug addicts (especially meth addicts, but heroin addicts also) turn to drug dealing to support their habits.

There is tons and tons of money that gets moved by drug dealers.

Aquiring one of these toys is not an insurmountable problem for a meth-head drug dealer.

Toys like these are attractive to the drug underworld, as it conveys "street cred", which simply means that the dealer is a "bad ###" who is not to be "f----ked with". Drug dealers tend to like extreme toys and accessories. Things like fancy sports cars, pet leopards (and other big cats), and fancy guns . . . many of which become gold-plated and covered in diamonds and/or rhinestones. A gun like this drum-fed shotgun would be highly sought after by many drug dealers . . . and would probably get "blinged out" to the point where it would resemble an obscene Christmas tree.

I was very familiar with the drug underworld, as I was a paramedic and EMT in downtown Miami.

I also worked in many other parts of South Florida for over a decade. We worked closely with the police, we handled overdoses, and we Baker-Acted (treated without consent) crazy people who were dangerous to themselves and others because of their drug use.

I'm not pulling my opinions out of my ###.

"Street creds" are extremely important to these scumbags, and going to prison just adds "creds" to their reputation, so they don't even worry about that. With the obscene amount of cash generated from their drug sales getting a Fostech is well within their reach. Sooner or later one of these morons is gonna open up with one of these in a "drive-by" and the SHTF will be upon us....the Libs would go absolutely nutso behind a Fostech drive-by that killed several bystanders, and every gang banger in the country would put a Fostech on his "to' buy list."

"Street creds" are extremely important to these scumbags, and going to prison just adds "creds" to their reputation, so they don't even worry about that. With the obscene amount of cash generated from their drug sales getting a Fostech is well within their reach. Sooner or later one of these morons is gonna open up with one of these in a "drive-by" and the SHTF will be upon us....the Libs would go absolutely nutso behind a Fostech drive-by that killed several bystanders, and every gang banger in the country would put a Fostech on his "to' buy list."
Agree 100%. Great post.

Agree 100%. Great post.

For these idiots prison is no "deterrent" at all....they could care less about going to prison. Not only does prison enhance their street creds, they know half the people in there with them. Hell, they are RELATED to half of them!! Short sentences from Liberal judges, three meals a day, roof over their head, bed & blankets, free laundry, hygiene items supplied, and usually they are assigned to some "job" that pays them a little every month to use in the commissary to spend on soups, coffee, etc., cable TV.......what's to "fear" about going to prison? Most of them have it better in prison than they do on the "street!!"

The estimate here is: the mafia, drug dealers, gun runners and prostitution in Germany makes more money that the Gov't uses for unemployment. Who cares what a gold-plated AK or AR costs? Seen diamond teeth implants, gold plated cakes and gold flakes in Vodka here. When you make more each hour than you can give out in a day, WTF. They want to keep up with the Kardashians and the Smiths. We are in the world which has more interest in the money than where the money comes from. Mafia boss, crooked cop, bought politicians or self crowned kings. Nobody cares where the money comes from, just how much they can scam or get themselves. GP

The estimate here is: the mafia, drug dealers, gun runners and prostitution in Germany makes more money that the Gov't uses for unemployment. Who cares what a gold-plated AK or AR costs? Seen diamond teeth implants, gold plated cakes and gold flakes in Vodka here. When you make more each hour than you can give out in a day, WTF. They want to keep up with the Kardashians and the Smiths. We are in the world which has more interest in the money than where the money comes from. Mafia boss, crooked cop, bought politicians or self crowned kings. Nobody cares where the money comes from, just how much they can scam or get themselves. GP

How true. He who has the most toys sits on top of the heap. "Quality" of life no longer means much. "Materialism' is the new measure of success.'

Latest posts

Back