WTF!?!? Oh Christ! build that bloody wall NOW

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these Mormons that were killed didn't move there in the 1870's they moved now.
How many times does this have to be explained to you bigpaul?

The Mormon colony at La Mora was started in the 1870s so that the Mormons could practice polygamy outside the jurisdiction of U.S. laws. Polygamy is still illegal in the U.S. and has been all along, so at no time in the last 140 years were they able to get married to multiple wives in the U.S. - They would have been arrested. They have to have permanent residence in Mexico. La Mora has been their home for over 140 years.

That is the problem, preppers research things, Sheeple just watch CNN and Sesame Street. If there is nothing on the TV, then the world is peachy keeno fine. They are God fearing christians, what do they have to fear? Bullets and flame throwers are not preached. Many of the Mormons now just stay in America, they officially marry one wife, the other 3-5 women are just "lovers and mistresses". Multiple babysitters and family extensions. GP

yes but these 9 people that were killed didn't move 140 years ago they moved recently, weren't they told about the cartels? dosent anybody research where their moving to any more?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-06/what-we-know-about-the-mormons-killed-in-mexico/11676054
Those killed in the daytime attack, which left their vehicle bullet-riddled and charred on a dirt road, were Mexican-American Mormons who belonged to the LeBaron family.

There is a Wikipedia page about the LeBaron family and the history of their Mormon sect in Mexico:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Firstborn_(LeBaron_family)

Last edited:
I don't personally care what someone's religion is or how many wives he's got, that's his business not mine.

America was born and raised from the people running from the organised Churches in Europe. Religious freedom means something like what the Mormons are doing...You don't have to agree with them or take cold showers with them either. That is their problem with God if they happen to do something wrong, JUST LIKE THE REST OF US! I must say tho, if I was to see that someone practicing their "freedom" in such a way as to hurt their own children or torturing animals or such, I would step in. Every freedom has its limits before the good people in life have a word to say. Live FREE, GP

Not Exactly the correct thread , but did you guys see this?

Screenshot_20200123-174148.jpg

Latest posts

Back