officers are shot after bursting into home of innocent man

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A barking and yelping dog is better than a shot dog. A gun shot is a lot louder than a barking or yelping dog. Which is the better alternative?

Most Police raids are not about stealth . The dogs usually get shot over concern of safety . They may well roll up with lights flashing and sirens blaring .

A barking and yelping dog is better than a shot dog. A gun shot is a lot louder than a barking or yelping dog. Which is the better alternative?
neither, of course. Leave the dopers alone. It's not worth the loss of our freedom that goes with the worthless, expensive war on drugs. If it's anything else but a risk of dope being flushed down the toilet, why not just surround the place and announce your presence?

Most Police raids are not about stealth . The dogs usually get shot over concern of safety . They may well roll up with lights flashing and sirens blaring .

True, if red lights are flashing and sirens are blaring and if they have done their homework and are positive they are at the correct location, with the correct and validated information, then the dog does become collateral damage for officer safety. Unless your need to kick down the door on first approach, the the dog's owners should be given a chance to lock up the dog.

What can I say, I am not trained LEO and I happen to like dogs. So these are just my opinions.

Latest posts

Back