So now we have to die?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some White People May Have to Die for Black Communities to Be Made Whole” – Far Left UGA Teaching Assistant on Black Lives Matter Movement

A University of Georgia graduate student is getting criticism for comments he wrote on Facebook.

The man at the center of the controversy is Irami Osei-Frampong — a philosophy graduate student employed by the university as a teacher’s assistant.

He speaks frequently about race and equality, but some critics believe he crossed the line when he made a post online that stated, “Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole.”

Another social media post said: “Fighting white people is a skill.”

The teaching assistant told Channel 2’s Tony Thomas he’s confused by the backlash.

“I’m confused why that is so controversial,” Osei-Frampong said.

Osei-Frampong appeared on Cox Media Group radio station WGAU Tuesday morning, insisting he’s not calling for violence, but believes it should remain an option.”

Bet if I got on air and FB and said some black people will have to die for peace to happen, he and everyone else would flip!

are you going to just sit there if they show up in your neighborhood,,,,,,,,,,when they finish at Joe's house down the street they will be coming for yours next ,,,,,are you going to die like a old dog or fight for your life
wait until they turn up- if they turn up(i dont live in some big city) then they'll find out, they may be in for a very nasty surprise.

wait until they turn up- if they turn up(i dont live in some big city) then they'll find out, they may be in for a very nasty surprise.
like you I am in the country,far from the crowds,if it were to start around here there would be shooting....and this is not going to sneak up on us it will start in a large city and spread,,,,,there will be plenty of warning that things have turned sour

like you I am in the country,far from the crowds,if it were to start around here there would be shooting....and this is not going to sneak up on us it will start in a large city and spread,,,,,there will be plenty of warning that things have turned sour
exactly! if it ever got out here-and i'm not a big believer in that ever happening in the UK- we would hear it a long way off by all the screaming.

Latest posts

Back