Sick UK man had sexual relations with his niece before he murdered her...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score
_97629814_walls.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-dorset-41109419

What a sick piece of shyt. Hope he rotts in hell.

I just think it's interesting how Silent Earth loves posting negative sensationalized tabloid news about our country and other cities yet he never seems to post anything negative about UK unless it's Muslim related.

#HYPOCRISY

I just think it's interesting how Silent Earth loves posting negative sensationalized tabloid news about our country and other cities yet he never seems to post anything negative about UK unless it's Muslim related.

#HYPOCRISY
Ahaa, I think you both could lighten up a little. Isn't the whole point of this forum to have fun and learn some?

Well it's easy for people to say that when they aren't the ones being personally attacked. I merely respond to him. If someone is going to troll me...i will troll them back. It's real simple.

Otherwise you wont hear a peep from me.

I'm willing to bet if something equivalent to what's going on Texas happened to my city Silent Earth would be making humor of it.

Certain things I don't find funny and making fun of someone's home which they love is not one of them. He might not take pride in where he comes from but I do.

If I wouldn't have been trolled like i have I would have likely faded into oblivion already.

Latest posts

Back