Sheeple panic in London UK

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the 1970s TV sci fi series SURVIVORS where a Pandemic wiped out 90% of the people but as the outbreak spread the government kept playing its severity down and they even released a vacine that did not work.

So I'm starting to think seriously that isnt it rather convenient that Parliament closed down 24 hours BEFORE this new lockdown giving Ministers, MPs, Lords, Spads, Advisors and Civil Servants 24 hours head start to get out of the south east of England.

I wonder if all the DOT>COM billionaires have buggered off to their secret bases and retreats yet?

Reminds me of the 1970s TV sci fi series SURVIVORS where a Pandemic wiped out 90% of the people but as the outbreak spread the government kept playing its severity down and they even released a vacine that did not work.

So I'm starting to think seriously that isnt it rather convenient that Parliament closed down 24 hours BEFORE this new lockdown giving Ministers, MPs, Lords, Spads, Advisors and Civil Servants 24 hours head start to get out of the south east of England.

I wonder if all the DOT>COM billionaires have buggered off to their secret bases and retreats yet?
now you mention it that is very interesting.
the govt always takes care of its own....first.

I'm sure the new virus is already on its way halfway around the world, here in Europe, to my current knowledge, only three or four countries have blocked air traffic from England. That there are still direct rail and ferry connections, and also car traffic is not yet interested in anyone.
The reality is if the crap was already so quickly dragged to Europe and USA, this crap from England will be even faster everywhere.
The other problem is, before this weekend many Europeans went by plane all over Europe Christmas trips and shopping.
Forget about it, the new virus is already on the way in this world and our paranoid politicians will now run around full of panic and probably force us to take every vaccine that is available, I say to that once
GAME OVER because the system will now finally collapse and there will be a travel chaos. I'm going to check my flight baggage and tomorrow again big shopping, looks like I soon have to run to the mountains if it comes bad, I wish you the best and good luck if it comes to chaos.

I have the feeling that in UK and soon in France the population has had enough and openly opposes the government. People in Europe have had enough of this Corona dictatorship that the media and governments are organizing and it is now turning into open hatred, the situation is dangerous. If Johnson thinks he can lock the people in areas then he will be wrong, logical consequence is all will flee, especially from the cities. If there are again elections here in Europe, which I doubt, these politicians we have now will all disappear from the scene, either come better, or if we are unlucky a new agitator like the one who founded the 3 Reich.
I think but rather that it comes here to a great civil war, many signs point at the time to that.

if the people here dont get a backbone soon and abide by the rules then we are really going to see what a pandemic can do, especially with the new variant which is stronger than the original.
what has already happened will be nothing to what is to come if they dont all stop acting like idiots.

Last edited:
Ireland, Italy, Austria, Bulgaria, Germany join Belgium and Holland in banning travel from UK, I fear they are already to late because the selfish middle classes from the south of england are already on their way to their second homes, lodges, gites, chalets etc all across Europe.

The UK government should have stopped the planes, trains etc and closed the roads BEFORE abnnouncing the Tier4 lockdown

Last edited:
The problem in Europe is that there are no more borders and controls within Europe, once you are here you can move freely. I think the new virus is as good as introduced, there will be a very big new chaos. There are probably tough curfews here, although nobody can monitor this in Switzerland, too few police and too few soldiers, here in the country anyway, for me and my few friends this is an advantage.

Latest posts

Back