Sheeple panic in London UK

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to have a standard colostomy in Jan 8, then I found out I have to have a COVID test on the Jan 4th. Nope I am cancelling the whole thing UNLESS they offer a saliva COVID test. No nasal swabs for me. I am NOT having their nano tracers (if that is what they are, which I doubt) in my blood stream. They already have my DNA through all the blood tests I get.

The saliva test is just as accurate as the nasal swab so why do the nasal swab? Nope this is nefarious and everybody needs to demand alternate testing. DO NOT let them put this crap in your bloodstream. Damn if this isn't Revelations.

This nasal swab "testing" push is because a huge portion of the population is refusing the vaccine. They want to get something into your blood stream in one way or another as fast as possible. Make you wonder what they have in mind.

Well if you're sick, then you have it and no reason to be tested, unless you can't cope with it at home. My husband has lung issues, and got sick, so he was tested and had the antibody infusion, and he's getting better at home. I didn't bother getting tested and was sick and am now better. You can choose to just get over it by yourself. If you're doing that, some helpful items to have at home: pulse ox, nebulizer with albuterol, prednisone, azithromycin, excedrin, tylenol or whatever, oxygen. We have all that normally, and were good.

If someone committed a crime in your family. . it has been used lately for a DNA link. If used in that case I am ok with it, But many can and will overstep, What that looks like I am not sure yet.
Deep state need not collect DNA from a crime scene, just pull whoever DNA profile they want and present that as evidence in a trial. Got undesirable DNA traits such as cancer or heart disease. Higher insurance premiums for you. Got a depression susceptibility gene? No 2A rights for you. Don't have your DNA in the system? They only need a few depressed family members from the other side of the country to make "probable cause" case that you'll be depressed so you're a prohibited person. Got cancer, HIV, covid or ebola proof genes. Poof, your DNA becomes the treatment template. A blood draw is not a big deal. What if they need an egg or the male's ingredient? No choice, you could save the government resources so give it up.

Deep state need not collect DNA from a crime scene, just pull whoever DNA profile they want and present that as evidence in a trial. Got undesirable DNA traits such as cancer or heart disease. Higher insurance premiums for you. Got a depression susceptibility gene? No 2A rights for you. Don't have your DNA in the system? They only need a few depressed family members from the other side of the country to make "probable cause" case that you'll be depressed so you're a prohibited person. Got cancer, HIV, covid or ebola proof genes. Poof, your DNA becomes the treatment template. A blood draw is not a big deal. What if they need an egg or the male's ingredient? No choice, you could save the government resources so give it up.
Gattaca
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gattaca

If someone committed a crime in your family. . it has been used lately for a DNA link. If used in that case I am ok with it, But many can and will overstep, What that looks like I am not sure yet.

That's racist. About half of black children do not know who their father is. So what does DNA matter to half the black community?

So that you can see how "serious" the situation is here is a contribution.

https://www.rnd.de/politik/frankrei...nnien-lockern-ZZ5TIMSEQVT7LFQLYZPXKMPCS4.html
Since this morning trains, ships and planes are running again between UK and France, you only need a negative Corona test.
This is European politics live, everyone knows that even with a very freshly infected person the test is still negative, and just so the virus is now even more introduced into the rest of Europe.
Politicians here are not about containment, but about more cases, so you can enforce even more severe measures and deprivation of liberty for the population, in the end even a compulsory vaccination.
Something else, the Bavarian President and Corona hardliner Markus Söder had to sit in quarantine because he apparently had contact with a positive, Söder was released after 1 day again from quarantine while others 10 days in quarantine, that shows how serious it is the politician, there are rules for the people, and rules for politicians, and there are still enough stupid people who still do not see how you are fooled ...

you Doc present your points refereing with films,that the younger gen don't have a clue about 😂 ,
That's why I put the link to the Wikipedia page.
But since I know how lazy people are :rolleyes:, I'll post the salient details...

Gattaca is a 1997 American dystopian science fiction film written and directed by Andrew Niccol. It stars Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman, with Jude Law, Loren Dean, Ernest Borgnine, Gore Vidal, and Alan Arkin appearing in supporting roles. The film presents a biopunk vision of a future society driven by eugenics where potential children are conceived through genetic selection to ensure they possess the best hereditary traits of their parents. The film centers on Vincent Freeman, played by Hawke, who was conceived outside the eugenics program and struggles to overcome genetic discrimination to realize his dream of going into space.
Plot
In the future, eugenics is common. A genetic registry database uses biometrics to classify those so created as "valids" while those conceived by traditional means and more susceptible to genetic disorders are known as "in-valids". Genetic discrimination is illegal, but in practice genotype profiling is used to identify valids to qualify for professional employment while in-valids are relegated to menial jobs.

Latest posts

Back