Sheeple panic in London UK

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday the UK government reluctantly had to increase isolation and lockdown restrictions on London and surrounding areas ( 33 million people affected) . UK has THREE tiers of controls but this NEW strain of COVID 19 variant is 67% more virulent and infectous than the two other strains and the Tier 3 Lockdown controls were proving inadequate. so the government lauches a total lockdown Tier 4 for this new strain.

Two hours laters every London mainline train station was packed with fleeing Londoners trying to get out of London before the midnight Lockdown time. Road traffic was also much heavier. On the trains it was standing room only as people piled onto the trains. So no doubt these bastards will ensure the spread of the new strain of Covid 19 far and wide across the rest of the country.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/queues-...ns-come-into-christmas-effect-lockdown-801917
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rate-Londoners-flee-capital-ahead-Tier-4.html

Last edited:
Massive traffic jams last night according to the AA with people taking to the roads within 90 minutes of the new restrictions being applied, Imagine the sh1t flying if this third strain gets to the US east and west coasts.

12:45
Police Scotland doubles its presence along border with England
Police Scotland will double its presence along the border with England after Scotland's first minister announced a ban on most cross-border travel - but checkpoints will not be put in place.
Police Scotland chief constable Iain Livingstone says "highly visible patrols" on roads will be used to "deter anyone who might be considering breaching the coronavirus travel restrictions".
But he adds: "I remain clear I do not consider it appropriate or proportionate for officers to establish checkpoints or roadblocks to simply enforce travel restrictions".
"Where officers encounter wilful, persistent or flagrant breaches we will act decisively to enforce the law", he says.

12:45
Police Scotland doubles its presence along border with England
Police Scotland will double its presence along the border with England after Scotland's first minister announced a ban on most cross-border travel - but checkpoints will not be put in place.
Police Scotland chief constable Iain Livingstone says "highly visible patrols" on roads will be used to "deter anyone who might be considering breaching the coronavirus travel restrictions".
But he adds: "I remain clear I do not consider it appropriate or proportionate for officers to establish checkpoints or roadblocks to simply enforce travel restrictions".
"Where officers encounter wilful, persistent or flagrant breaches we will act decisively to enforce the law", he says.
cant we just reinforce Hadrians Wall??

Latest posts

Back