Seattle - Antifa has taken over

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a last one for today ... sorry for the pics spam :)

Funny how fast they shift their values and viewpoints

a.png

quote-never-interrupt-your-enemy-when-he-is-making-a-mistake-napoleon-bonaparte-3-12-97.jpg

báizuǒ (白左), literally means white (白 bái) left (左 zuǒ) and it is indeed a derogatory term in Chinese!

But the term is a relatively new phenomenon, coined in 2010 in an article titled The Fake Morality of the Western White Left and the Chinese Patriotic Scientists

There is even a Wikipedia page about the term:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChazGardenLives

please tell me someone really isn't donating a cow to their cause

This “Sovereign King“ needs to be put down...hard.

Chaz Garden Retweeted

Raz, Invincible Sovereign King
@of_chaz

Be on the lookout
@HungryPupus
@CHAZ_czar_re_ed
@NeuroBrick

When we devour these communities you are going to need to massively scale up our reeducation capabilities. I plan on giving you the old rotating restaurant on the space needle as a base of operations. Make me proud.

This “Sovereign King“ needs to be put down...hard.

Chaz Garden Retweeted

Raz, Invincible Sovereign King
@of_chaz

Be on the lookout
@HungryPupus
@CHAZ_czar_re_ed
@NeuroBrick

When we devour these communities you are going to need to massively scale up our reeducation capabilities. I plan on giving you the old rotating restaurant on the space needle as a base of operations. Make me proud.
I can’t believe that America has sunk so low as to have a rapper be the face of a movement. I’ve also heard that they want to change Stone Mountain to another rapper, outkast

I don't believe any of these protesters have a brain in their head, the vast majority are doing it because others are, and for no other reason, like the snowflakes that they all are.

LOL. I thought I was reading one of my own posts! :D:D:D

In numerous tweets they proclaim this..”The tears of my oppressed people sustained me last night. We know what it means to suffer! Revolution!!! #SeattleAutonomousZone #Seattlechaz #CHAZ

These boys are real drama queens! LOL

He is indeed attempting to make a lasagna garden. The cardboard is put down to smother the grass and then he poured probably bags of top soil on top. From the picture no way is the topsoil deep enough to support the plants he has planted AND come on we all garden... them black folks are gonna be waiting awhile for anything to eat from that garden! :lame:

You will get a belly chuckle out of this tweet.
:D :p :D
Vegetary Discrimination” is real The #CHAZ gardens are expanding So progress is being made But plants still aren’t growing in the garden for black & idiginous people However the gardens for black allies (white people) are sprouting “

Vegetary Discrimination” is real The #CHAZ gardens are expanding So progress is being made But plants still aren’t growing in the garden for black & idiginous people However the gardens for black allies (white people) are sprouting “
:confused:

OMG! What an a@# o_Oo_Oo_O

This sort of put the whole thing into a certain perspective. The post suggests that a garden grows more for a white person as opposed to the black garden because the plants are discriminating against the black garden/gardener. Rather I look at it as possibly the white gardener maybe has more skill than the black gardener etc. Maybe the black gardener needs to go back to school and study more gardening instead of camping out in the middle of the city park and being stupid waiting on people on go fund me to give him money and food.

Maybe black people should a.) not break the law in the first place b.) If they do break the law not resist going to jail and let the public defender/ lawyer work it out c.) keep your mouth shut when arrested and not antagonize the police officer.

It is so easy to point the blame at everyone else instead of looking in the mirror. It is easy to find evil if evil is all you see. We are fighting in this country over a civil war that was fought centuries ago and going to start another civil war because the first civil war offended someone.

Where I grew up 60 years ago blacks had their own autonomous communities. The small town had a white area and a black area. The black community had it's own churches schools and stores. "They" wanted the opportunity to go to the white schools and live in the white communities and that has happened. Now what they want to go back to automous communities?? Make up their damn minds. I am just tired of the fighting.

That is my rant for the day and I am going back to the garden :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

This sort of put the whole thing into a certain perspective. The post suggests that a garden grows more for a white person as opposed to the black garden because the plants are discriminating against the black garden/gardener. Rather I look at it as possibly the white gardener maybe has more skill than the black gardener etc. Maybe the black gardener needs to go back to school and study more gardening instead of camping out in the middle of the city park and being stupid waiting on people on go fund me to give him money and food.

Maybe black people should a.) not break the law in the first place b.) If they do break the law not resist going to jail and let the public defender/ lawyer work it out c.) keep your mouth shut when arrested and not antagonize the police officer.

It is so easy to point the blame at everyone else instead of looking in the mirror. It is easy to find evil if evil is all you see. We are fighting in this country over a civil war that was fought centuries ago and going to start another civil war because the first civil war offended someone.

Where I grew up 60 years ago blacks had their own autonomous communities. The small town had a white area and a black area. The black community had it's own churches schools and stores. "They" wanted the opportunity to go to the white schools and live in the white communities and that has happened. Now what they want to go back to automous communities?? Make up their damn minds. I am just tired of the fighting.

I, for one enjoyed your rant. There is so much truth and insight in it. The blacks have been segregating themselves for some years. Graduations that are separate. Proms separate. Clubs and organizations ONLY FOR BLACKS. Like you, I’m over it. We don’t OWE them a damn thing!!!

Reminds me of a part from a movie Kingdom of Heaven a bit from the speech before final battle : We fight over an offence we did not give, against those who were not alive to be offended.

Every white person on the planet is guilty in their opinion.Doesnt matter if we are good or bad,rich or poor,left or right.They want us to pay for something we had no word in.Me,my kids and whole family should.pay reparations to them just because they are too lazy and stupid to do anything worthwhile in their lifes.
And i bet my money that even if every black person on planet gets a free house,car and a milion dolars it wont take even a single year for them to start crying racism and slavery again.

But i bet that it is my white supremacy talking.

She loves her community, does she also love her mayor? Where is her loving family? She should call the police on them. If police dont respond, she should stop paying all taxes. She could move or the next protesting scumbag that starts vandalizing her home, shoot them.

This is absolutely awful. That poor elderly woman. She needs to call the police and then the mayor’s office, next the governors office and finally the switchboard of the White House. Who is her state representative? I would call Fox News and offer them an interview. Hannity would help her.

She needs to call the mayor and the police. Then her attorney. Her attorney can inform the mayor and the police chief that they will be held legally liable for anything that happens to her or her property. They are responsible for her safety and unless they resign, they can't just choose to ignore their responsibility. I bet, (not a lawyer) the mayor and the police chief can be personally held financially liable if they choose to not protect her. They may be protected from civil suit while performing their duties but I don't think that will save them from a suite based on their deliberate refusal to perform their duties.

Latest posts

Back