Seattle - Antifa has taken over

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These morons have not given any thought to what to replace the system with once they destroy it.

Ami Horowitz: "So speaking of the criminal justice system: Do you think it is so inherently biased, so inherently racist that the criminal justice system, the courts, all that should be taken away?"
Jaiden Grayson (BLM leader in CHAZ): "Absolutely! Without question."
Horowitz: "And then what?"
Grayson: "Again, you're asking a question that cannot be answered. The unraveling that happens to that system is also exactly what will fuel the black minds and the black bodies that will recreate a new world."

New world like Sudan? Cameroon? Congo? Lybia? Mali? Uganda? Rwanda? Darfur?
Will your leaders be people like Muammar Gaddafi? Idi Amin? Milton Obote? Michael Micombero?

Now that the city has provided a vehicle access route into the occupied area, it will be interesting when the Bikers for Trump show up. What is the mayor going to do then? More importantly, what will the leftist do? Is the mayor going to attempt to block a conservative protest? With full media coverage? It could get real interesting.

These morons have not given any thought to what to replace the system with once they destroy it.

Ami Horowitz: "So speaking of the criminal justice system: Do you think it is so inherently biased, so inherently racist that the criminal justice system, the courts, all that should be taken away?"
Jaiden Grayson (BLM leader in CHAZ): "Absolutely! Without question."
Horowitz: "And then what?"
Grayson: "Again, you're asking a question that cannot be answered. The unraveling that happens to that system is also exactly what will fuel the black minds and the black bodies that will recreate a new world."

New world like Sudan? Cameroon? Congo? Lybia? Mali? Uganda? Rwanda? Darfur?
Will your leaders be people like Muammar Gaddafi? Idi Amin? Milton Obote? Michael Micombero?

So they want to destroy OUR COUNTRY totally and let black people recreate it? That isn’t working out very well in South Africa..

“ The unraveling that happens to that system is also exactly what will fuel the black minds and the black bodies that will recreate a new world."

Now that the city has provided a vehicle access route into the occupied area, it will be interesting when the Bikers for Trump show up. What is the mayor going to do then? More importantly, what will the leftist do? Is the mayor going to attempt to block a conservative protest? With full media coverage? It could get real interesting.

The mayor will have the Bikers arrested. Violence will happen and the Antifa and BLM thugs will get away with whatever they do. I expect nothing less.

Last edited:
Our great country was founded on and became the best civilization in the world predominantly because we have followed Rule of Law. That has been degenerating for awhile now.

The situation in Seattle is against everything we hold as LAW and ORDER. How can we look the other way while fellow citizens are robed of their homes? Their businesses? Just so there won’t be violence? This movement has been majorly violent for weeks now!

The head of police has admitted to burglaries, robberies, rapes, and shake downs for money. Beyond that, these terrorists are shitting on peoples lawns and sidewalks! How long before diseases start to spread? Then the other day the mayor made it worse. She actually helped them secure what they have STOLEN! None of these people own property there. They have taken it over and gotten away with it.

This must STOP! It is setting a precedence. In my opinion our President needs to alert the Mayer and Governor that if they don’t GIVE BACK the properties that have been taken over that he will send National Guard to take care of it. By fencing them in and totally cutting off all deliveries, these terrorists can be taken without a huge fight. Not saying there won’t be bullets shot, but it shouldn’t be too bad. We as a Civilized Nation with laws against taking others property and calling it your own!

The whole Seattle situation could have been ended a longtime ago, without firing a shot. Surround the area, no deliveries allowed in. No toilets, no street vendors. No internet, no cell phones. How long does anybody think this unprepared rabble would hold out? Mayor is gutless and I think it may cost her in the next election. When the tax payers get the bill for all this lack of protection, they are not going to be happy campers.

The whole Seattle situation could have been ended a longtime ago, without firing a shot. Surround the area, no deliveries allowed in. No toilets, no street vendors. No internet, no cell phones. How long does anybody think this unprepared rabble would hold out? Mayor is gutless and I think it may cost her in the next election. When the tax payers get the bill for all this lack of protection, they are not going to be happy campers.
Exactly. Haven't any of these shop owners filed a lawsuit against the city? My question would be "what the hell have I been paying taxes for all these years? Just so you can hand over everything I own to a mob?"

So there has been a shooting at CHOP. One dead and another critical.

I read they were blocking the police from coming in to help afterwards.

Here is yet another example of Dem hate and mayhem...

Ten were shot in Minneapolis after midnight on Sunday morning and there were reports of up to 100 people brawling using “various weapons” in the area.

I read they were blocking the police from coming in to help afterwards.

Here is yet another example of Dem hate and mayhem...

Ten were shot in Minneapolis after midnight on Sunday morning and there were reports of up to 100 people brawling using “various weapons” in the area.

One thing I’ve noticed is that all my Austin friends with their little black squares, that were so vocal about supporting blm, are very quiet now that the crime rates are going up lol
*edited to add: i don’t guess they are actually my friends anymore now that I’ve been deemed a racist for disagreeing.

Back