Russia militia type prepper training

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peeeeeeechy..:confused:

and those far-right dudes and dudettes seem ti idolize that cave troll in Kremlin...make Russia great,bring all former USSR parts back to the empire,re-write history,which seems to be the tune of today over there..

Last edited:
Wonder how many are truly extremists or just survivalist and preppers wanting to enhance their personal knowledge. Or is it a case of guilty by association? Is the group that runs these camps consider themselves ultranationalist group/Russian extremists as the paper has labled or is this a case of news papers putting labels on groups like it does here in the states? I know nothing of these groups in russia but does sound like the many paramilitary groups here training ordinary citizens, sometimes they get bad actors but for the most it doesn't.

and I would like to know,if those groups are neo-nazi,how,just tell me how can it be so,as their grand parents fought the same ideology in WW2??
to much re-wroted history or what??

From what I read on other media they are mainly ordinary Russians and Europeans who fear greatly the huge numbers of Migrants pouring into northern Europe from places like Chechnia, Pakistan, Kazakstan, Aghanistan, Syria, Iraq, libya, and most of Africa.. In the UK media its reported the French and Italian authorities have caught aid organisations conspiring with people smugglers to collected thousands of illegal immigrants every day and bring them to Europe. Its estimated by various NGOs that over 20 million people alone are planning on comming to Europe just from Africa.

not from my point of view,been reading too much these late days of how the "reinvent" history over there,like we started the winter war and the working class here called for help...and my country should be annexed back to the greater Russia and so on.
so it's easy to say,don't worry about Russia when you live on an Island thousands of klicks away.

then again Venezuela could be in a different galaxy from my point of view..NK gives you the chills 'cause of their nukes..

do my best to stay positive,even if I have strong feeling that the storm is coming and the storm clouds gather their destructive force beyond the horizon.
my choices? train,train and more of it,same goes for prepping.

Soooooooooooo many enemies in this world.

I hate it.
However it's real so we must deal with whatever calamity might be
on the horizon.

Even the Russian Bear has much to be concerned about and it isn't
America.

I think Putin knows that.
Putin isn't stupid, was former K.G.B., and knows very well how to be
ruthless.

Would I trust Putin?

Hell no!
Putin is as conniving as Hillary.

it's something I have to deal with,do I like it? nope,as a matter of fact haven't liked any of their leaders,nor trusted.

well,you don't very much have to,I'll do it here,he might not be a fool,but he's unpredictable to his neighbors and as any dictator,does everything to stay in power.

that's totally your prerogative over there and I'm not saying I'm not worried about the fat kid in NK,any maniac with nukes is a clear danger.
then again,your country doesn't have this "wonderful" history we have here with Russia,which still plays a part in how we trust Russia or not.

Latest posts

Back