Reloading score

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of my daughter’s teachers lost her husband to side effects of COVID 19 about 8 months ago, she found out thru my daughter that I was a hunter/shooter as was her husband. She told her to have me give her a call if I was looking for gun stuff, I just thought she was looking to sell some guns but was I surprised to find a jackpot of reloading supply’s. Her husband had bought in bulk years ago and she sold it to mr for the price that they paid, I ended up with 5000 9mm projectiles, 13 thousand small pistol primers, 8 thousand large pistol , 10 thousand small and large rifle primers. She had the full spectrum of powders, she was selling at sticker price but made me a deal to take it all, needless to say it was the deal of a lifetime under current conditions and availability on supply’s.

shame someone has to profit from others demise but I suppose the world dosent stop because one person dies.
when I am gone wife can do what she likes with my supplies I shant care much.
Big Paul to be clear she call me about selling the reloading supply’s, she wanted her garage back. It wasn’t profiting off of her she wanted ride of it. I told her it was worth more but she said take it all for given price and I did.

Acdoctor will never know what the ammo shortage was all about now.

When your relative dies, you want to see his/her stuff go to someone who appreciates it. If it is a relative it is usually just given to them. If it is a non-relative, asking for money is a way of validating the worth of your dead one's property/life but you still want it to go into the hands of someone who appreciates it.

Good score there Acdoctor. Im in the process of selling some guns and ammo that I got from my father and father in law. Got no use for AP ammo. How many 30-06, 30-30 and 12 gauges does one need? I'll never hunt grizzly or moose again so I've got no use for a 375 or 500 mag. Some we'll give to the kids, the rest we'll sell.

One of my daughter’s teachers lost her husband to side effects of COVID 19 about 8 months ago, she found out thru my daughter that I was a hunter/shooter as was her husband. She told her to have me give her a call if I was looking for gun stuff, I just thought she was looking to sell some guns but was I surprised to find a jackpot of reloading supply’s. Her husband had bought in bulk years ago and she sold it to mr for the price that they paid, I ended up with 5000 9mm projectiles, 13 thousand small pistol primers, 8 thousand large pistol , 10 thousand small and large rifle primers. She had the full spectrum of powders, she was selling at sticker price but made me a deal to take it all, needless to say it was the deal of a lifetime under current conditions and availability on supply’s.

Acdoctor, I would be thrilled to buy some of those primers off you. I could use 1,000 primer of each size. PM me if you are interested in selling.

one day we all will kick off,,now I know have have very little my family will want,I know most will be sold,,I am leaving a list and of what I have and it's value,,,,if they are going to sell I say get the most you can out of it

one day we all will kick off,,now I know have have very little my family will want,I know most will be sold,,I am leaving a list and of what I have and it's value,,,,if they are going to sell I say get the most you can out of it
Great idea , I have done the same for my wife and daughter. I made a list of all my guns and ammo and fair values for it, where to sell it so as to not get ripped off. I have some stuff I am going to leave to my closest friends, things my family wouldn’t be interested in.

Not looking to sell any Tmttactical but I will help find you some, I saw some on arms list sc earlier today.

Understood and I fully understand. I look forward to any help in finding primers. I have and am getting plenty of brass. Bullets I can find, long wait but available. It is the powder and primers that are the problem.

Great idea , I have done the same for my wife and daughter. I made a list of all my guns and ammo and fair values for it, where to sell it so as to not get ripped off. I have some stuff I am going to leave to my closest friends, things my family wouldn’t be interested in.
Great. I have made a list of all my guns and their value. My dear wife likes my 9mm and all the 22 rifles. A 12 gage shotgun makes her do a backward somersalt. A 44 Magnum gives her a head ache when its hits her in the forhead. She can shoot a 38 special very accurately. She is OK with a 6 mm Remington. This is less than 1/10 of my guns. I guess she will just sell them and like Big Paul, I won't mind. But if I do I will haunt her.

Great. I have made a list of all my guns and their value. My dear wife likes my 9mm and all the 22 rifles. A 12 gage shotgun makes her do a backward somersalt. A 44 Magnum gives her a head ache when its hits her in the forhead. She can shoot a 38 special very accurately. She is OK with a 6 mm Remington. This is less than 1/10 of my guns. I guess she will just sell them and like Big Paul, I won't mind. But if I do I will haunt her.
I already plan on haunting anyone who lives in my old house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back