Racist discrimination ???

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my greatest achievements I thought was not imparting racism I grew up with onto my kids. My son had been playing with the grandson of my next door neighbor all day.
I will use the name of the kid as Willie for illustrative purposes .
It was time for my son to go to his tee ball game, we asked if Willie could go along. As we were walking, Willie asks what color is your team? My son looked down at his shirt and said orange. 😀😀😀

Let me tell you about affirmative action. My undergraduate degree was in math with a minor in secondary education. I went to find a teaching job in the fall of 1975 only to be told at several schools that although there were openings for math teachers, and that I was the ONLY qualified person applying for those openings, they could not hire a white teacher. So every one of those openings was filled with an UNQUALIFIED black teacher. History teachers, English teachers, etc. Besides the injustice to me, think about the injustice to all those students being taught math by someone who is not a qualified math teacher. How can they hope to succeed in college? And forget about trying to major in engineering, physics, math, economics, etc. They wouldn't have a prayer.

There was a time in my younger years when I needed help paying medical bills. I was unemployed, couch surfing and sleeping in my car. Had to meet with a social worker who told me point blank that they wouldn't help me. She said they only help refugees, black people, and Hispanics, in that order.
She assumed that because I'm white, I must have rich family members who could help me. Pretty damn racist.
The only silver lining in that was it gave me a kick in the rear to get my act together and help myself.

Let me tell you about affirmative action. My undergraduate degree was in math with a minor in secondary education. I went to find a teaching job in the fall of 1975 only to be told at several schools that although there were openings for math teachers, and that I was the ONLY qualified person applying for those openings, they could not hire a white teacher. So every one of those openings was filled with an UNQUALIFIED black teacher. History teachers, English teachers, etc. Besides the injustice to me, think about the injustice to all those students being taught math by someone who is not a qualified math teacher. How can they hope to succeed in college? And forget about trying to major in engineering, physics, math, economics, etc. They wouldn't have a prayer.
Was also there, just not at a teaching level. 2 people with the same background. One fired for a sexual contact incident, one still working. Applied the same day to work in a factory.
Willie got the job. Still has it. Good for him.
I had to bounce around a litttle bit, but I got to retire early. I guess that’s my WP.
Dont even get me going about Title IX.

1631059943118.png
Meet Taylor.
She is 25, a cornhusker
Her favorite color is pink
She loves a good fresh pineapple margarita
Wants to be a nail-art technician
and either beat or let someone else beat a 2-year-old boy so badly that his bowel perforated and a 30cm section of his intestine had to be removed. The boy also had rib fractures that were in various stages of healing...Isn't she just dreamy fellas...
She's doing ten the hard way in Scott County Prison.

There are sh!tty white people
There are sh!tty black people
There are sh!tty brown people
There are sh!tty yellow people
There are sh!itty red people
There are sh!tty biracial people

This whole narrative of race baiting and racial justice and CRT and 1619...
Taking down Confederate monuments....When BLM desecrates the 54th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry Memorial (oh the irony)
Does no one else see what the left is doing to the country?
The #1 National Security Issue to the United States? White Supremacy Groups...WTF???
Kyle Rittenhouse was defending himself against MEN who ATTACKED him!!! Men with serious, felonious, criminal charges. Yet Kyle is charged!

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps...then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved." Jesse Jackson,1993.

*I've taken care of of an African American woman who delivered her 12th premature non-viable child (the other 11 were not in her care) because she was high on COKE. She didn't give a sh!t what was going on, she just wanted pain meds and "loooovvvvveeeddd sex."
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND
* I've also taken care of a white wife of a professional baseball player who DELIBERATELY let herself go into preterm labor at 26.5 weeks that the physicians and medications could not stop. We were in one of the best NICU facilites on the West Coast, and she knew her baby would get the best of care- no matter the cost. The best part you ask? I'm in the room doing something, maybe fixing the T.V.? maybe I.V. Pump? and she's talking to her "bestie" who's visiting. "Like why should I ruin my body I work so hard to keep in shape when they can keep him here and he'll be fine, I mean he's fine!!?" ...OMG, really? Did I just hear this 25 year old size 0 say that OUTLOUD?

Folks, things are only getting worse. At some point, we are NOT GOING to be able to right the ship.

I am in school to become a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, not sure if I want to work with our Veterans or with Children who have been abused and neglected...
Regardless, wanna see "human" FILTH of EVERY color???
Check out the website:
Crimes Against Children

Affirmative Action did not keep that black or brown student in Med School, His/Her ability to Multitask on 3 hours sleep a night while learning vast concentations of life-sustaining information got them through.
Now if they vomited in the empty skull cavity of their cadaver in gross anatomy, or blew chunks the first time they sat to do a pelvic/gyn exam on a 400 pound sweaty, hairy, unkept, female while finding a dead cockroach under her pendulous breast (which ACTUALLY HAPPENED to my HM2 from Corps School), that's a different story.

Sh!tty people everywhere. I get it.
My Grandparents and Parents called Asians "Orientals"and African Americans "Colored". I understand. Keep your head on a swivel, think 3 steps ahead.
Pray to our Patron Saint of Chaos when he says "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

With respect,
Erqueen75:USA:

Attachments

• 1631059803833.png
    1631059803833.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 4
I guess there are benefits to living in a non-diverse area. No coloreds around for affirmative action to get in the way. The most qualified candidate got the job, every time. I was in my mid 20's before I saw a black man in person. Big deal, I didn't miss anything.
I currently live in an area that's over 99% White. There's no crime here, no riots, no looting and AF isn't an issue.

I guess there are benefits to living in a non-diverse area.
I currently live in an area that's over 99% White. There's no crime here, no riots, no looting and AF isn't an issue.
I think its more like 99.9% white where i live, one black single father and his now teenage son, thats it.
any "crime" here is domestics, no riots, no looting, nice and quiet.

Same here :) I don't care what some city apologists say about race, my experience speaks for itself. When in the city with mixed races, crime of all kinds, out here, *crickets*

When I worked selling to stores in “the hood” there was one constant. The Blacks hated the Hispanics, the Hispanics hated the Blacks. The only thing they agreed on was hating the Arab store owners. They could have hated me too, but people would open doors for me when I was supplying their local store.
It was a dangerous time. People tried engage me with the OJ Trial. No matter which side you went, you would be wrong. Saw another vendor do this and take a different side in each store. I told him he was gonna get himself killed.
63 homicides, 53 of them in the area I worked. I don’t miss those days but I can throw off a look that says don’t F with me. Still works 30 yrs later.

I guess there are benefits to living in a non-diverse area. No coloreds around for affirmative action to get in the way. The most qualified candidate got the job, every time. I was in my mid 20's before I saw a black man in person. Big deal, I didn't miss anything.
Wish i was YOUR neighbor!!!!

When I worked selling to stores in “the hood” there was one constant. The Blacks hated the Hispanics, the Hispanics hated the Blacks. The only thing they agreed on was hating the Arab store owners. They could have hated me too, but people would open doors for me when I was supplying their local store.
It was a dangerous time. People tried engage me with the OJ Trial. No matter which side you went, you would be wrong. Saw another vendor do this and take a different side in each store. I told him he was gonna get himself killed.
63 homicides, 53 of them in the area I worked. I don’t miss those days but I can throw off a look that says don’t F with me. Still works 30 yrs later.
My granny was one of the first women to graduate USC with a masters degree.
She became a caseworker in East Los Angeles
She was Irish and Scotch, all 5'4" of her. She used to tell us about how she drove through East LA during the Watts Riots packing. No one ever messed with her.

DOC, your grannie sounds a lot like mine was, she always carried a S&W 32 in her apron pocket and wasnt scared to use it at all!!!
She was the best
Used to travel with a bottle of crown royal in her purse- fly back to Toronto (where she was born) with that bottle lol (pre 2001)
When she babysat us she would bring us our own cans of Olympia beer. I was 5 😂

All of this religious talk and calling out to god at the end reminds me of this scene. I saw this when I was a child, and even then it struck me as profound. Pure genius.

Pure genius. No. It’s simply how the heathen mind thinks. As to the 10 commandments that says it all. No one was ever able to keep the 10 commandments . Best look to Jesus Christ who did keep all things. The law be our school master that does point to him. the One who has the power to forgive all sin.

Latest posts

Back