Racist discrimination ???

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your religion be nature. You say you don’t believe in the gods. Pagan One but there be no such person as a atheist when cast away amidst the ocean . All do curse or call upon God when death dose draw near. To whom the God shall have mercy and to whom He shall destroy is a matter for Him. Procrastinate as much as you like. You be the clay and the Potter will always be the Potter.

Last edited:
Your religion be nature. You say you don’t believe in the gods. Pagan One but there be no such person as a atheist when cast away amidst the ocean . All do curse or call upon God when death dose draw near. To whom the God shall shall have mercy and to whom He shall destroy is a matter for Him. Procrastinate as much as you like. You be the clay and the potter will always be the potter.
absolute rubbish! I do NOT believe in all this creator myth trash, the world evolved and I believe humans were not supposed to evolve this far and it will be the downfall of the human race, the collapse will come soon and the population will crash and the masses will die in their millions because they cannot survive without their technology, no god or gods will save them, only those of us who can go back to earlier natural times will survive and the numbers will be low.

You’ve got it all wrong Dear. Tribes still live rather well without technology and will continue to do so. It certainly won’t be humanity that decides it’s own fete nor the destiny of the world. It will be God that decides that. After all it was God that drowned the old world. And so it shall be with the new world only this time it shall be with fire. Yes billions shall perish but what of the resurrection? Of which one shall you be. The 1st or the 2nd resurrection. That is what you should be more concerned about. Never mind the absolute rubbish bit. Truth does always stand the test of time .

Last edited:
thats what I dislike about religious posts, the religious ones think they are all right and the non religious ones are all wrong, religion was invented to control the illiterate peasants, it was all a human invention and nothing more.
however you are correct about tribes and technology.

Paul religion Is something that we cannot escape. You can call it control of the masses if you like of which you are correct to a degree But all societies do need stability or they cease to exist. Everywhere you look around the world there is a memory or a reflection of God even if some are confused or disjointed it is there. As to illiterate peasants well it was that very Bible that turned illiterate peasants into most literate ones. You like your freedom. All good and well but do remember freedom has its limits and boundaries. Even for pagans.

Paul religion Is something that we cannot escape. You can call it control of the masses if you like of which you are correct to a degree But all societies do need stability or they cease to exist. Everywhere you look around the world there is a memory or a reflection of God even if some are confused or disjointed it is there. As to illiterate peasants well it was that very Bible that turned illiterate peasants into most literate ones. You like your freedom. All good and well but do remember freedom has its limits and boundaries. Even for pagans.
sorry, one subject we will never agree on is religion, I have had my share of it and want no part of it, ever.
societies need stability? is that an excuse for politicians to exist, another subject I detest.
if society cannot exist without control then let it collapse, its just a matter of time .

As to politicians. Look no further than Israel they chose to be ruled by kings instead of God. As with all the world. But tell me this how long do you think you would have your freedom if you had no law or authority protecting your way of life. Your society might well collapse but I can assure you there would be a neighbouring tribe with their rules to take their place . Yes you have your views and I have mine. We may well always disagree . It is late now I must sleep. Wishing you a nice afternoon in your part of the world or as far from civilisation as you can be according your profile : )

As to politicians. Look no further than Israel they chose to be ruled by kings instead of God. As with all the world. But tell me this how long do you think you would have your freedom if you had no law or authority protecting your way of life. Your society might well collapse but I can assure you there would be a neighbouring tribe with their rules to take their place . Yes you have your views and I have mine. We may well always disagree . It is late now I must sleep. Wishing you a nice afternoon in your part of the world or as far from civilisation as you can be according your profile : )
Tribes in England? yeah their gods are the mobile phone and facebook!!

A number of years ago, Charles H. Smith (economist and sometime social commentary) noted that 90% of the media was controlled by 6 corporations.
5 leaned left.
And then there was Fox.

Rupert Murdoch left FOX to his sons, who are democrats. The only reason they pretend to be right leaning is for the profits as the only right leaning station.

All of this religious talk and calling out to god at the end reminds me of this scene. I saw this when I was a child, and even then it struck me as profound. Pure genius.

I have been blessed to work with many different Physicians throughout my military and civilian nursing career. Some may have only gotten into medical school because of Affirmative Action. I DON'T CARE. I could never become a doctor. The lack of sleep during residency would have tanked me, let alone the Calculus and Inorganic Chem 🤢...
Look at Dr. Ben Carson, M.D. Raised in poverty by a single mother who worked 2 sometimes 3 jobs to support her children in Baltimore. He overcame insurmountable odds to make it out.
In a paper I wrote for my last class, I found some numbers and facts that might be disturbing for some of you...
The United States Census recorded that the White population remains the most prominent race or ethnic group in the United States with 204.3 million people. However, the white alone population has decreased by 8.6% since 2010. This decline is the first in any census since 1790. The rise in multiracial marriages attests to the fact that people of color compromise over half of the nation's youth. More than two-fifths of Americans now identify as people of color. "This means that all of the nation's 2010-to 2020 growth is attributed to people of color- those identifying as Latino or Hispanic, Black, Asian American, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander, Native American, and as two or more races. Together, these groups now compromise more than 40% of the U.S. population" (Frey, 2021.)
Frey, 2021 raises an interesting point that with America's aging and declining white population, the continued growth of non-white racial and ethnic groups will change the nation's diversity for generations.

"People are people, so why should it be?"-Martin Gore d.m. 1984

I have been blessed to work with many different Physicians throughout my military and civilian nursing career. Some may have only gotten into medical school because of Affirmative Action. I DON'T CARE. I could never become a doctor. The lack of sleep during residency would have tanked me, let alone the Calculus and Inorganic Chem 🤢...
Look at Dr. Ben Carson, M.D. Raised in poverty by a single mother who worked 2 sometimes 3 jobs to support her children in Baltimore. He overcame insurmountable odds to make it out.
In a paper I wrote for my last class, I found some numbers and facts that might be disturbing for some of you...
The United States Census recorded that the White population remains the most prominent race or ethnic group in the United States with 204.3 million people. However, the white alone population has decreased by 8.6% since 2010. This decline is the first in any census since 1790. The rise in multiracial marriages attests to the fact that people of color compromise over half of the nation's youth. More than two-fifths of Americans now identify as people of color. "This means that all of the nation's 2010-to 2020 growth is attributed to people of color- those identifying as Latino or Hispanic, Black, Asian American, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander, Native American, and as two or more races. Together, these groups now compromise more than 40% of the U.S. population" (Frey, 2021.)
Frey, 2021 raises an interesting point that with America's aging and declining white population, the continued growth of non-white racial and ethnic groups will change the nation's diversity for generations.

"People are people, so why should it be?"-Martin Gore d.m. 1984

Affirmative Action is racist. It is also ignorant. I want the best person for the job helping me, not the darkest person for the job. So what if America is mostly white? Many countries are mostly white. Do you think we need to send white people to African countries that are mostly black?

Do you realize that the CRT, and everything is racist crowd, is making the world a worse place? Now they are saying that being on time is racist. Now they are saying that deadlines are racist. Now they are saying that "perfection" is racist. FFS, stop being a white apologist. By the way, I am a card carrying minority.

Latest posts

Back