Racist discrimination ???

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
There are Black Supreme Court judges, Black District Court judges, Black members of the US Cabinet, Black Senators, Black Congressmen, Black Mayors, Black Generals, Black Governors , Black Admirals, Black Air Force Generals, Black Astronauts, Black University Deans, Black Physicists, Black Consultant Surgeons, Black Movie stars, Black Senior News presentor anchormen, In sport Blacks often outnumber whites in sports like in the NFL. Where is the discrimination when they clearly can and do reach the very top including becoming the most powerful man in the world The President of the US married to the most influential woman in the world the black first lady.

Discrimination???

You dont see POSITIVE / Affirmative Discrimination schemes for employing white people, but you do for black people in both the US and UK ???

Poverty ??

WWW kff.org Expert Healthcare Research organisation in the US
https://www.kff.org/other/state-ind...0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Poverty Rate by Race/Ethnicity
UNITED STATES

White 18, 080,900

Black 8,647,800

Hispanic 11,060,100

Asian 1,987,100

Native 509,500

So more Whites and Latinos are living in poverty than Blacks

Yes it has benefitted a few, but it has harmed the race as a whole far more than it has helped.
if they would get their education stay away from drugs and gangs each and every one of them could get out of whatever shit hole they grew up in,,,I am not black but I did grow up dirt poor with only one parent,,,I will never be rich but I own my home and have pretty much anything I need,,,,,if I can do it they have no excuse,,,,,but they are lazy they want it given to them,,,they aren't all like that many have come from nothing and done very well for them self's

,,,,if I can do it they have no excuse,,,,,but they are lazy they want it given to them,,,
If people didn't make excuses for them and prevent them from suffering the consequences of their actions, they might just learn to stand on their own two feet and become productive members of society. Or rot in a prison cell...

I have seen AF happen many times even as a kid with my dad's work. He was passed up promotion after promotion even though he was the #1 engineer to go to during problems at their plant. He would work 12-16 hours a day during a shut down even sleeping at the plant he worked at sometimes. I never knew him to work only an 8 hr shift. When dad got home after an almost 10-12 hr shift, I got excited when he would throw a ball with me. If I only realized at the time how hard my dad worked. I didn't realize as a kid but I heard. Just didnt realize at the time how this would effect advancements in the future.

I am so tired of all this racist BS! They have every opportunity as everyone else. Our schools are having to dumb down to accommodate the minority. Really?? That is just crazy:: Whatever happened to being in competition with China on having the smartest students? I just dont get it. . . We are living in a crazy world that I can not recognize any more. The last time I felt this way was when Obama won his second election. . . I was devastated. but that only lasted a few days. When Covid started I will admit I was in a panic. but I think it was blown out of proportion. Now we have all these riots right after. We have heard nothing but Covid for months and now all of a sudden no more covid, its all about riots. Wake up people!! It's a;; the left wing agenda. I stand with Trump and his love for our country. I really hope he gets another 4 years and I really hope the republican party gets the house in November.

I grew up poor, with a cocaine addict father and a bipolar mother. My father regularly pawned my tv, jewelry, and video games. One of his overdoses was on the hood of his car in our driveway. I went to the “white kid” school where the teachers drove toyotas and the students drove Mercedes. I drove myself to the mall at 13 to get school clothes bc my mom was on so many tranquilizers, she was a zombie. I was picked on bc my car “makes a noise.” I was stolen from during school sponsored tennis tournaments in other towns bc i was a “white kid that can afford it.” I was called a “fresa” bc I’m a “white kid” that grew up 10 min from the Mexican border. But I also got a job when I turned 15, graduated in the top 10 of my class and went to UT Austin on scholarship. I was the 1st in my family to go to college. The opportunity is available, just not enough of them choose it.

I grew up poor, with a cocaine addict father and a bipolar mother. My father regularly pawned my tv, jewelry, and video games. One of his overdoses was on the hood of his car in our driveway. I went to the “white kid” school where the teachers drove toyotas and the students drove Mercedes. I drove myself to the mall at 13 to get school clothes bc my mom was on so many tranquilizers, she was a zombie. I was picked on bc my car “makes a noise.” I was stolen from during school sponsored tennis tournaments in other towns bc i was a “white kid that can afford it.” I was called a “fresa” bc I’m a “white kid” that grew up 10 min from the Mexican border. But I also got a job when I turned 15, graduated in the top 10 of my class and went to UT Austin on scholarship. I was the 1st in my family to go to college. The opportunity is available, just not enough of them choose it.
Good for you to climb out of that childhood. . . that does take a lot, And is a testimony that others can do it too, but yet they chose not to because the lifestyle they are living or grew up in is so much easier.

Yes it has benefitted a few, but it has harmed the race as a whole far more than it has helped.
That was my point. I guess I didn't do a good job of making my case. I don't believe it's ever right to hire a person based on their color. Skills and experience should be the only thing that counts.

In the UK we have seen official government and council recruitment adverts for Cops, Firemem, Paramedics, Council staff, Social workers, Community workers that say WHITES NEED NOT APPLY.

unreal. racism exists everywhere and the dems want us to think it’s worse here in America than anywhere else.

Mississippi...which the media has created the image of being the poster child of racism, racial strife, and far right hate groups...

https://www.wlbt.com/2020/06/05/we-got-it-thanks-black-lives-matter-declines-gov-reeves-offer-ppe/
JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - Black Lives Matter has declined Gov. Reeves’ offer of PPE for tomorrow’s planned protest at the Governor’s Mansion.

This morning on Twitter, Gov. Reeves said that he had asked MEMA to supply face masks to anyone who needed one while they protested.

“I want you to be able to express your pain and anger in a way that is as safe as possible,” he wrote.

To this, Maisie Brown, speaking on behalf of the group, said they respectfully decline the offer.

On behalf of our group, we have respectfully DECLINED Governor Tate Reeves in assisting our crowd with PPE on tomorrow. We have well over 1000 masks and gloves that have been donated by loving Mississippians, to give out to those who are without.​

The Jackson Chief of Police instructed the police to leave their riot gear in the car unless it became necessary to use it. Police presence at the protest was very light.

Last week Governor Reeves
said he does not believe there will be violent demonstrations in Mississippi.

"I pray this is true, but I do not believe there will be riots here. I know that the people of Mississippi do not want to burn down our own communities,” Reeves said. “Mississippi protesters want no violence. I want no violence. We are not eager for that possibility, but we are prepared.”

BLM protests across Mississippi were all peaceful.

Nearly all the protestors in Jackson were wearing masks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back