Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

“Navy SEAL Who is Fighting Against Radical Gender Ideology, CRT, and Vaccine Tyranny is Under Investigation for Alleged Ties to “Extremist Group​

1700328112396.png

Chief Special Warfare Operator Bryce Henson, an active-duty Navy SEAL known for exposing, challenging, and resisting CRT, radical gender ideology, and vaccine/mask tyranny in Southern California, is now under investigation for allegedly supporting “extremist” group “Proud Boys.”

Henson is currently under investigation by the Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC).

The investigation reportedly concerns allegations of “possibly participating with, or supporting, extremist causes,” Navy spokesman Cmdr. Ben Tisdale confirmed to Military.com.

This investigation was prompted by Henson’s involvement in parental rights protests and his public stance against LGBTQ+ education in schools.

Known under the pseudonym Ben Richards, Henson has been a significant figure at school board and city council meetings, advocating against LGBTQ+ indoctrination, Critical Race Theory, and other woke and radical educational policies.

He founded SoCal Parent Advocates, a group that echoes these sentiments on its website.”

When a great father, stellar citizen and serving military guy can’t get away with speaking against HIS CHILDREN BEING HARMED by fags and trans…we’ve got real problems folks.

“Navy SEAL Who is Fighting Against Radical Gender Ideology, CRT, and Vaccine Tyranny is Under Investigation for Alleged Ties to “Extremist Group​

View attachment 21990

Chief Special Warfare Operator Bryce Henson, an active-duty Navy SEAL known for exposing, challenging, and resisting CRT, radical gender ideology, and vaccine/mask tyranny in Southern California, is now under investigation for allegedly supporting “extremist” group “Proud Boys.”

Henson is currently under investigation by the Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC).

The investigation reportedly concerns allegations of “possibly participating with, or supporting, extremist causes,” Navy spokesman Cmdr. Ben Tisdale confirmed to Military.com.

This investigation was prompted by Henson’s involvement in parental rights protests and his public stance against LGBTQ+ education in schools.

Known under the pseudonym Ben Richards, Henson has been a significant figure at school board and city council meetings, advocating against LGBTQ+ indoctrination, Critical Race Theory, and other woke and radical educational policies.

He founded SoCal Parent Advocates, a group that echoes these sentiments on its website.”

When a great father, stellar citizen and serving military guy can’t get away with speaking against HIS CHILDREN BEING HARMED by fags and trans…we’ve got real problems folks.

We will need men like him to remove those real problems.

Lauren Witzke@LaurenWitzkeDE
7h·

Former Maryland mayor and good friend of Pete Buttigieg, Patrick Wojahn, has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for the exploitation of over 500 children.

Even more concerning:

Patrick’s husband is standing by him and arguing that he is a good person, stating:

"In spite of everything, I continue to look up to him. To my husband, I want to say I love you."

Over 500 victims and you’re telling me that nobody else knew ANYTHING? Yeah right.

Time to investigate EVERYONE within Peter Wojahn’s circles”

1700652961400.jpeg

I realize there are a lot of insane people around.
Unfortunately too many, our schools and authorities have raised young people to be crazy and so well that the boys don't even notice it themselves anymore.

At the moment all sorts of disgusting things are climbing out of the sewer shafts, such disgusting things that used to wreak havoc in the underworld, and now you come and demand that society submit to them and the politicians still support them.

So this guy apparently forgot to put on the skirt first, and just went into the girls shower naked with four girls and thought he could just say "I'm trans, by the way". The media is conflicted over whether to call him male or female since he didn't go through any kind of conversion process. The article calls him both a "transgender woman" and a "male student" and uses "he" but never "she."

Transgender 18-Year-old Showering With Girls at School Sparks Investigation
The Department of Education (DOE) has opened an investigation into an incident at a Wisconsin school involving a transgender woman student in a locker room with female students.
"As the girls began to shower, the male student approached them, entered the shower area, announced 'I'm trans, by the way,' and then fully undressed and showered next to the girls," the complaint said. "He was initially turned towards the wall but turned and fully exposed his body to the four girls. He had not transitioned medically and had the physiological appearance of an adult male.

Latest posts

Back