Protest Aftermath Everywhere

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those lead to fights and shooting ,,,and here we are ever closer to the brink of a civil war,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

this may all yet calm down but I see a war coming and it will be right here in our own back yards

it will be a short war the LEFT does not have the BALLS for a real fight,,,,,they put on a good show as long as no one stands up to them,,,,when the lead flies they will crawl back into their holes and hide

I might agree that a "Civil" war might be needed, but who on the Right is going to stand up to the Left and fight?
We've been at war since the 60's and yet we continue to stand by and do nothing while more of our icons get torn down, our classic books and movies are remade or destroyed, every "minority" gets special treatment and preferential treatment on jobs, "refugees" and illegal aliens continue to pour in to our country and legal immigration, from non-White country's, continue to fill up our country at massive rates. Over half of our population now receives some sort government handout.
So, who is going to stand up and fight? I'm afraid it's far too late now. Nobody on the Right is going to take up arms aginst any of the Leftist groups who are using ignorant blacks and stupid Whites as pawns to further their true communist agenda.

I might agree that a "Civil" war might be needed, but who on the Right is going to stand up to the Left and fight?
We've been at war since the 60's and yet we continue to stand by and do nothing while more of our icons get torn down, our classic books and movies are remade or destroyed, every "minority" gets special treatment and preferential treatment on jobs, "refugees" and illegal aliens continue to pour in to our country and legal immigration, from non-White country's, continue to fill up our country at massive rates. Over half of our population now receives some sort government handout.
So, who is going to stand up and fight? I'm afraid it's far too late now. Nobody on the Right is going to take up arms aginst any of the Leftist groups who are using ignorant blacks and stupid Whites as pawns to further their true communist agenda.

EXACTLY, AD has nailed it perfectly. Problem is the courts , police and media are controlled by the left, so no matter what you do its the right wingers who will be villified and prosecuted whilst Antifa / BLM/ Dems come out looking like oppressed victims. A certain Ronnie Reagan applauded one Margaret Thatcher when she said " We do not negotiate with terrorists domestic or foreign"

The far left now has the upper hand in this crisis and even President Trump cannot react because of the upcoming election, and if he does the MSM will portray him as a constitution wrecking dictator. You have lost CA and NYC and CO now you are losing WA. Either fight back or seceed.

There is a simple non-violent solution. Get control of the state legislature, then vote in a state law instituting an Electoral College system and then require 75 percent majority to override or remove the Electoral College. The liberals congregate in and pander to the big cities. If each county, only got one Electoral vote, then the big cities lose their power. If the majority of counties want to go blue, then they have that right and can pay the piper for that decision.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/12/minneapolis-city-council-votes-to-abolish-police/
Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Votes To Get Rid Of Police
The Minneapolis City Council unanimously voted Friday to “dismantle” the city’s police department as their solution to police violence after George Floyd’s death.

The City Council passed a resolution to focus on a community-based public safety system. President Lisa Bender, City Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins and other council members made the announcement at a rally Sunday afternoon, saying they plan to “dismantle” their police department. The money for the police will instead go towards a “community-based public safety model,” according to Reuters.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/12/minneapolis-city-council-votes-to-abolish-police/
The Minneapolis City Council unanimously voted Friday to “dismantle” the city’s police department as their solution to police violence after George Floyd’s death.

The City Council passed a resolution to focus on a community-based public safety system. President Lisa Bender, City Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins and other council members made the announcement at a rally Sunday afternoon, saying they plan to “dismantle” their police department. The money for the police will instead go towards a “community-based public safety model,” according to Reuters.

Nuts!

I can see the lawyers lining up to sue on behalf of anybody and everybody that gets injured or killed due to a lack of police department. Next a safety group will not have access to any police inter-cooperation. No powers of arrest, other than citizens arrest ( good luck with that -- the lawyers will eat them alive). As usual, city council is talking out their butts. Pandering for votes or afraid of their constituents. I am laughing my azz off. This is going to be fun to watch. I can see all the Uhaul trucks lining up and all the companies moving out. If you own property there, sell now, it will be worthless shortly.

I can see the lawyers lining up to sue on behalf of anybody and everybody that gets injured or killed due to a lack of police department. Next a safety group will not have access to any police inter-cooperation. No powers of arrest, other than citizens arrest ( good luck with that -- the lawyers will eat them alive). As usual, city council is talking out their butts. Pandering for votes or afraid of their constituents. I am laughing my azz off. This is going to be fun to watch. I can see all the Uhaul trucks lining up and all the companies moving out. If you own property there, sell now, it will be worthless shortly.
What you're saying is very unfortunate, but I can't intelligently disagree with your points.

Humans do not make good candidates for forming a Utopian society. Who would want to open a store when the shoplifters cannot be stopped? It will be a looters paradise, everyday. The worst part will be for the victims of domestic abuse and child abuse. The social workers are not going to face down these people and the so-called safety group is not going to be able to handle them either. Even if these people did try to arrest them, who will have LEGAL authority to book and jail them? Remember, false imprisonment is a crime, big time. As I stated, this is going to get very interesting.

Humans do not make good candidates for forming a Utopian society. Who would want to open a store when the shoplifters cannot be stopped? It will be a looters paradise, everyday. The worst part will be for the victims of domestic abuse and child abuse. The social workers are not going to face down these people and the so-called safety group is not going to be able to handle them either. Even if these people did try to arrest them, who will have LEGAL authority to book and jail them? Remember, false imprisonment is a crime, big time. As I stated, this is going to get very interesting.
I think that this set of circumstances is very unfortunate, but--again--I can't disagree with you.

Everything you say makes sense.

its a sign of the times when 2 British Police officers trying to arrest a suspect are set upon by other people standing by, one guy even had a baseball bat! 2 men and a 13 year old boy have been arrested.
in another event a black couple driving down a road were stopped by Police and asked to show I.D., instead of just showing their driving licences they "kicked off" and tried to make it into a race thing, I have been stopped by Police several times and didn't make an issue of it, but then i'm white.

its a sign of the times when 2 British Police officers trying to arrest a suspect are set upon by other people standing by, one guy even had a baseball bat! 2 men and a 13 year old boy have been arrested.
in another event a black couple driving down a road were stopped by Police and asked to show I.D., instead of just showing their driving licences they "kicked off" and tried to make it into a race thing, I have been stopped by Police several times and didn't make an issue of it, but then i'm white.

SIASD. Been stopped by the police. Been put in jail by the police. Here is the big secrete. Don't screw around with them. You will lose!!! Mind your manner, do as you are told and then get a lawyer, just that simple. No macho crap.

Latest posts

Back