Protest Aftermath Everywhere

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought we should take a thorough look at and review of these “peaceful protests” as the Dem media call them. Perhaps as Preppers we can gain some knowledge and insight that will help us in the months ahead. As Rellgar and many others have noted, there is more chaos and fighting coming.

CHICAGO

“When downtown is in lockdown, our neighborhoods are next,” Lopez warned during the call, adding, “We’re seeing this destruction … We have seen where, in other cities, this has gone on for days; and we need to come up with a better plan for days, at least for the next five days, to try and stabilize our communities.”

He added that some parts of the Back of the Yards — where leftist radical Saul Alinsky worked in the 30s and 40s — and Brighton Park neighborhoods looked like a “virtual war zone” after the rioters passed through.

Lopez added that he was not blaming the Chicago Police for not being able to prevent the looting, but lamented: “Half our neighborhoods are already obliterated. It’s too late.”

Lopez also worried that the rioters would turn from the businesses to the citizens: “Once they’re done looting and rioting, and whatever’s going to happen tonight, God help us, what happens when they start going after residents? Going into the neighborhoods? Once they start trying to break down people’s doors if they think they’ve got something.”

He noted that there were “gang-bangers with AK-47s walking around right now, just waiting to settle some scores,” and they could use the chaos as cover.“

The mayor did not take this kindly. She responded...

“I think you’re 100% full of shit, is what I think,” Lightfoot snapped.

The reply set the alderman off, and he shot back, “No offense — 性交 you, then. Who are you to tell me I’m full of shit? Maybe you should come out and see what’s going on.”

Does anyone think other mayors nationwide would make it their goal to protect citizens and communities or to protect businesses?

I saw something in that guys hand, but couldn’t tell what or why he was pointing it. This explains and also says that the President has information about this guy and the piece of equipment! TELL IT LIKE IT IS MR. PRESIDENT!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
4h

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
@OANN
I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

A question occurs to me: Does anyone think that North Korea, Iran, or maybe Russia might exploit our domestic chaos to make any military moves?
Does anyone think they wouldn’t exploit the situation? I don’t see any military conflict as it would be suicide, but stirring it up more, of course.

Who do you think has been instigating it?
I know who's been instigating it.

People who don't have a work ethic and who believe that they're owed.

That's who's instigating it.

A true liberal has a work ethic, understands that long-entrenched problems won't be solved overnight.

These people are using the liberal mantle to camoflague their real intent to steal, rob, and destroy.

Does anyone think they wouldn’t exploit the situation? I don’t see any military conflict as it would be suicide, but stirring it up more, of course.

That hit me the other day. Frankly, I’d be surprised if all our enemies aren’t going to or already are in some way. It is a grand opportunity for them. Let’s just hope the muslims don’t use our distraction as a way to dirty nuke us or NK could try to EMP us. Did you see where Russian nuke bombers were right upon Alaska?

We all need to realize we are in MUCH GREATER danger from those who would harm us with our country essentially at war within.

A question occurs to me: Does anyone think that North Korea, Iran, or maybe Russia might exploit our domestic chaos to make any military moves?

China more so than North Korea, Iran and Russia, for the sole purpose of weakening our Constitution and pride in other words demoralize us, primarily it is to put in a weaker president that china and it's allies can work with.

I'm sure china has a hand in the information highway plus it's funding of many top tier universities which also carries propaganda from china. The 8th university professor was arrested by the FBI that makes 2 from from Harvard working for the chinese, 2 of the 8 were from Preston, 1 from UCLA, 1 or 2 from MIT, 1 from Arizona university. All 8 were getting paid from china. The universities are feeding much of the protest. Several US news papers and CNN got caught pushing china propaganda and had to backtrack and removed the articles.

Investigation found Undeclared 6.5 billion dollars gone to Cornell University, Harvard, Yale University, the University of Colorado Boulder, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the University of Chicago, the University of Pennsylvania, Boston University, Texas A&M University, and Carnegie Mellon University.

As they say Kevin, follow the money, the world knows they cant invade the US but they sure as hell can destroy us from within and doing a good job of it too.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/10/berklee-college-music-sorry-letting-police-officer/
Mass. college 'deeply sorry' for letting police officers use restroom: 'It will not happen again'

WzMzrfS.gif

Just a small example

U.S. charges target alleged Chinese spying at Harvard, Boston institutions

A Harvard University department chair and two Chinese nationals who were researchers at Boston University and a Boston hospital were charged on Tuesday with lying about their alleged links to the Chinese government.

The Justice Department said that since the beginning of 2018, it has brought charges in at least three dozen federal cases involving alleged economic, scientific and technological espionage connected to China.

The cases level charges against both American and Chinese nationals.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-at-harvard-boston-institutions-idUSKBN1ZR23V

The fastest way to unite the American people is to attack America. Past history is proof positive. So, no nation or group is going to attack Americans on American soil. NO invasion or dirty bombs. But they will be happy to supply funds and what all to all the subversive groups that want to cause problems. I am keeping my eyes dialed into Seattle, they will be the weather vane pointing out how the wind is blowing.

Latest posts

Back