Project Veritas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://thepostmillennial.com/break...have-been-laid-off-sources?utm_campaign=64483
The production team is gutted, and only a few undercover journalists remain to help with fundraising. After the blood bath, the team chats saw Giles mercilessly roasted.
"Since James quit," a source told Post Millennial, "the donations dried up...the donations never resumed. The board were desperate to bring Hannah on board because they thought it would be cute but the problem is she's a charlatan and a fraud. Everything she's ever done has been a failure and she lied to everyone claiming she had all these donors she could bring in."
"She came along in April," a source said, "and to my knowledge she never brought in a penny."
A letter from Project Veritas attorney, obtained by The Post Millennial, was sent to staff, reading:
"On August 9, 2023 I was informed that the PV board of directors voted on August 8, 2023 to no longer indemnify Spencer Meads and Eric Cochran. I had a meeting with George Skakel, Hannah Giles, and John Sullivan later that afternoon to express my concerns. I was told the main reason for the decision was to save money which seemed disingenuous considering the outstanding balances of Spencer’s attorney and Eric’s attorney, when combined, total roughly $45,000.00, according to Tom O’Hara. To compromise on the values and ethics held by the employees of this organization is simply wrong. It sets a dangerous precedent that at any given moment, Project Veritas can withhold providing legal protection to current journalists operating legally in the field. After expressing my concerns, I was told that I should postpone contacting their attorneys while the board reconsidered their decision.

I know it is OMG now, but thought I would post here. Did you guys see the new O'Keefe video released today? Biden is gone but they have to keep Kamala as VP because she is a woman and black.

What happened to the days when we hired the person best for the job, not because of minority status?

Leave it to O'Keefe to nail someone "saying it out loud", w/o knowing they are saying it out loud. 😂

Why is it the gay guys can't stand it but to talk, talk, talk ABOUT THEMSELVES, and apparently get off on telling everything they know On everyone else! Was this another set up blind date? 🤣

I guess they will be swiping his account of all association with his job immediately.

1707853916940.png

Latest posts

Back