PROJECT VERITAS: CNN Director Admits Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump From Presidency

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
https://media.8kun.top/file_store/6...07a8748bdaba0c2bb7eacc803a2e85f023f75e491.mp4
PROJECT VERITAS: CNN Director Admits Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump From Presidency

James O’Keefe strikes again!

Project Veritas on Tuesday released undercover video of a CNN director admitting the network engaged in ‘propaganda’ to remove Trump from the presidency.

The CNN director also admitted the network made Biden look like a “young geriatric” with his aviator shades.

‘Our Focus Was to Get Trump Out of Office’ … ‘I Came to CNN Because I Wanted to Be a Part of That,’ CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester said. “Look what we did! We got Trump out!”

BREAKING: PROJECT VERITAS: CNN Director Admits Network Engaged in 'Propaganda' to Remove Trump From Presidency (VIDEO)

Media admitting to get Trump out of office and NEXT FOCUS Climate Change. . . . CNN are trying to force their beliefs on YOU

I know most of us here know what is going on with CNN and the reason we do not trust what they have to say, BUT there are a couple here who still trust them and hang on their every word. . .
Yeah, its really sad that otherwise semi intelligent people can be so ignorant, naive and stupid to fall for anything that comes out of the MSM. Fox news is now in the same category as MSM. I can't watch more than 5 minutes of any news network.

CNN was caught as red handed as a propaganda outlet can be caught. We all pay attention to this and think it is meaningful and illustrates the core beliefs of CNN. But everyone on the Left completely ignore this like it just never happened. They do this with everything Project Veritas does. They did this same thing when the Hunter laptop from hell broke. Honestly, the Left lives in an alternative universe. Their only cure is to be transported to that universe.

This tastes good, Trust me..........Aspartam...
Swallow this, it is good for you... Acesulfam K...
Use this, it won't hurt you...Amalgam....
I did not have sex with that girl....HillBilly...
NO MATTER WHAT YOU HEAR!!!! Use your own intelligence and do not trust the "intelligence" of the MSM...they say what you are supposed to hear, not what you need to hear...
We had a joke in the Army: what 2 words will never have anything to do with each other because they are not compatable???
MILITARY INTELLIGENCE!!! Those two words just do not fit together..
Keep watching how they spread the lies and fairy tales THEY want you to believe and hide the truth as long as possible.
Did you ever notice, that after an accident, whoever spoke to the police first got believed the most and the others had to prove their innocence???
Live free, Gary

While not exactly a surprise, it is good to see CNN get called out with their own admitting what many of us already knew.

I have mentioned it before elsewhere, I generally avoid MSM and look to alt-media for news.

Pre-2016 NPR was on all day in our household. Back then it was easy enough to ignore their bias and still get the facts. Then 2016 and Trump happened and NPR went all in CNN style panel-O-pundits. Some of their mental gymnastics to turn anything and everything negative and somehow link it to Trump was fantastic, and not in a good way.

I think it was Mark Twain who said something to the effect of, If you dont read the newspapers, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers, then you are misinformed.
I think that applies even more so today then it did then.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ter-says-network-is-trying-to-help-the-black/PART 3: CNN Director Charlie Chester Says Network Is ‘Trying To Help’ The Black Lives Matter Movement By Protecting The Group’s Narrative On Race … ‘I Haven't Seen Anything About Focusing On The Color Of People's Skin That Aren't White’

• CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “I was trying to do some research on the Asian hate, like the people [who] are getting attacked and whatnot. A bunch of black men have been attacking Asians. I’m like ‘What are you doing? Like, we [CNN] are trying to help BLM.’”
  • Chester: “The optics of that are not good. These [are] little things that are enough to set back movements, because the far left will start to latch on and create stories like ‘criminalizing an entire people,’ you know, just easier headlines that way, I guess.”
  • Chester: “I haven't seen anything about focusing on the color of people's skin that aren't white. They [CNN] just aren't saying anything. You know what I mean?”
  • Chester: “You can shape an entire people's perception about anything [depending] on how you do it.”
[NEW YORK – Apr. 15, 2021] Project Veritas released its third installment of the #ExposeCNN series today, which features CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester opening up about the network’s unwillingness to cover racial issues in an objective manner.

Chester said he attempted to learn about Asian hate crimes and found that Black-on-Asian crime was high, but decided to refrain from delving deeper into the topic because it does not help Black Lives Matters’ narrative.

“I was trying to do some research on the Asian hate, like the people [who] are getting attacked and whatnot. A bunch of black men have been attacking Asians. I’m like ‘What are you doing? Like, we [CNN] are trying to help BLM,’” he said.

Chester continued, “The optics of that are not good. These [are] little things that are enough to set back movements, because the far left will start to latch on and create stories like ‘criminalizing an entire people,’ you know, just easier headlines that way, I guess.”

Chester admitted to a Veritas journalist that CNN refuses to report on racial issues, unless it directly implicates white people.

“I haven't seen anything about focusing on the color of people's skin that aren't white. They [CNN] just aren't saying anything. You know what I mean?”

CNN has been covering the Black Lives Matter riots taking place in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota consistently during the last three days. Chester’s revelations bring into question whether or not the network is impartial on the issue of race.

The technical director also corroborated what he said in earlier #ExposeCNN installments about propaganda and manipulating the public.

“You can shape an entire people's perception about anything [depending] on how you do it,” Chester said.

The video is in the article.
His account was actually suspended over putting up this video.

1618530031614.png

Latest posts

Back