Project Veritas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: James O'Keefe reported to Alex Jones that he did not resign from Project Veritas...I'm a bit confused now. Hope he gets to keep his company.
The vid quality on Rumble is better than the bitchute one timpool put up, so Ive updated the embedded video to Rumble. This is huge news. I'm glad we're all posting!

Last edited:
Edit: James O'Keefe reported to Alex Jones that he did not resign from Project Veritas...I'm a bit confused now. Hope he gets to keep his company.
The vid quality on Rumble is better than the bitchute one timpool put up, so Ive updated the embedded video to Rumble. This is huge news. I'm glad we're all posting!

I hope everyone is ready to fight these evil shitbags.

I took a screenshot of the Project Veritas YT page after I watched O'Keefe's goodbye video & took another one just now. They've lost 70K subs in 48hrs!

Screenshot from 2023-02-20 18-41-18.png

Screenshot from 2023-02-22 19-31-25.png

Someone ran a very efficient "op" on Project Veritas.
There are many organizations and people who are motivated to do so.

(You might only be able to find out who ran the op by doing in-depth questioning of each director, and then some subsequent investigation(s). I am not implying THEY even know they were the target of an op or by who, but they should have been smart/wise enough to know they would become a target sooner or later and therefore more aware of and prepared for it psychologically and emotionally. Clearly, someone(s) stuffed up by selecting those (clearly naive and/or spineless) directors to be directors of such a vital organization. AND, the Chairman of the Board certainly failed in their responsibility to guard against such an occurrence.)

Conclusion: PV should have had a counter-intelligence plan, and did not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back