Prepper's Food Storage: 101 Easy Steps to Affordably Stock a Life-Saving Supply of Food (EPUB)

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

SHTF prepper

Jr Member
Reaction score
Hey guys....so im new to this site but i will be using it to post free material i find online that help us all in our prepping. So for my first post i found a book that has some great information on prepping food.

Prepper's Food Storage: 101 Easy Steps to Affordably Stock a Life-Saving Supply of Food

https://topfreebook.org/preppers-food-storage-by-julie-languille/epub

SHTF prepper

Jr Member
Reaction score
Thanks for introducing yourself with a "I know better than you guys, so buy/read my stuff" post. Uh, sure.

About as subtle as a bull on a heifer.
lol its free and not personal work....nothing to buy. you guys are a sad online group, not even a thanks geeze

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
An introduction is first and then YOU can help help us lost sheep, find free stuff, that ain't free from privacy intrusive apps.

KateMTx

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I was coming to say this guy had been around at least a few days and had introduced himself but then I realized he just has a similar name to another new person. Sorry @SHTF prepper I'm not defending you, and sorry @SHTFPREPPER for confusing you with this guy.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
the book download link is at the bottom of the post not the beginning
What's that have to do with your link to a free ebook? I cant see how to download the ebook without first downloading and installing an intrusive audio book app or signing up to install an Amazon app. So it's not really free, if it wants access to information from your device.

SHTF prepper

Jr Member
Reaction score
What's that have to do with your link to a free ebook? I cant see how to download the ebook without first downloading and installing an intrusive audio book app or signing up to install an Amazon app. So it's not really free, if it wants access to information from your device.
Scroll to the bottom of the post you will see these options " ePUB ePUB Mirror ePUB Mirror 2 ePUB Mirror 3 " any of them are working download links

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Scroll to the bottom of the post you will see these options " ePUB ePUB Mirror ePUB Mirror 2 ePUB Mirror 3 " any of them are working download links
I tried to click those and got nothing but I'm not the smartest computer user. .

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
No you need Amazon to download those.
Why not download it yourself, then upload it here? Otherwise it's just bait.

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
it sure helps a lot to call people "sad" , boy that's a great way to make friends..

Latest posts