Prepper's Food Storage: 101 Easy Steps to Affordably Stock a Life-Saving Supply of Food (EPUB)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHTF prepper

Reaction score
Hey guys....so im new to this site but i will be using it to post free material i find online that help us all in our prepping. So for my first post i found a book that has some great information on prepping food.

Prepper's Food Storage: 101 Easy Steps to Affordably Stock a Life-Saving Supply of Food

https://topfreebook.org/preppers-food-storage-by-julie-languille/epub

Thanks for introducing yourself with a "I know better than you guys, so buy/read my stuff" post. Uh, sure.

About as subtle as a bull on a heifer.
lol its free and not personal work....nothing to buy. you guys are a sad online group, not even a thanks geeze

lol its free and not personal work....nothing to buy. you guys are a sad online group, not even a thanks geeze
It tried to force me to download an intrusive app for audible books. I don't want that. I just wanted a copy of the ebook.

An introduction is first and then YOU can help help us lost sheep, find free stuff, that ain't free from privacy intrusive apps.

I was coming to say this guy had been around at least a few days and had introduced himself but then I realized he just has a similar name to another new person. Sorry @SHTF prepper I'm not defending you, and sorry @SHTFPREPPER for confusing you with this guy.

the book download link is at the bottom of the post not the beginning

What's that have to do with your link to a free ebook? I cant see how to download the ebook without first downloading and installing an intrusive audio book app or signing up to install an Amazon app. So it's not really free, if it wants access to information from your device.

What's that have to do with your link to a free ebook? I cant see how to download the ebook without first downloading and installing an intrusive audio book app or signing up to install an Amazon app. So it's not really free, if it wants access to information from your device.

Scroll to the bottom of the post you will see these options " ePUB ePUB Mirror ePUB Mirror 2 ePUB Mirror 3 " any of them are working download links

Scroll to the bottom of the post you will see these options " ePUB ePUB Mirror ePUB Mirror 2 ePUB Mirror 3 " any of them are working download links

No you need Amazon to download those.
Why not download it yourself, then upload it here? Otherwise it's just bait.

it sure helps a lot to call people "sad" , boy that's a great way to make friends..

Latest posts

Back