One way to help in flooded areas...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
them folks are nutty as fruitcakes....LOL..but then again..i aint saying that i wouldn't do that..lmao...

Holy Toledo bend!! Had to have had a snorkel kit. . .I do wonder how much they had to drink before attempting. Not sure if that was just water in those bottles.

My next door neighbor had an old Chevy pickup rigged for crossing a small channel of the Mississippi River onto Rodney Island where his hunting club was. He drove through water up to his waist sometimes. He had to loosen the fan belt to keep the fan from churning the water. I couldn't figure out how the electrical system didn't short out.

Then again, I was with my brother in law when he drove into water up to the headlights on his Toyota pickup - one of the old ones that had a big "TOYOTA" on the tailgate. It did not have a snorkel or anything else special. He was going downhill though, and backed up when the headlights went under.

Latest posts

Back