Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes the line between deterrence and provoking are blurred. The way I see it, Putin was hell bent on going into Ukraine and there wasn't going to be anything we could have done to stop him.
I say if Ukraine and Europe had kept to the Minsk 2 agreement the Russians would not have gone into Ukraine, but the Zelensky has not kept to the agreement for a single day and every day the Ukrainian army has again shelled its own civilians in eastern Ukraine.

In addition fits the German former Chancellor Angela Merkel two weeks ago publicly made the statement that the Minsk 2 agreement that Europe has officially negotiated with Russia was a farce, the agreement was only there to give Ukraine time to better arm itself against Russia can.

Great thing about all this and it shows how wrong Europe and NATO are, I don't know how you in the US are informed about such things.
The Nordstream 1 and 2 was not blown up by Russia is now also a fact, Europe knows who did it but Europe does not announce it because it was 100% a NATO country, most certainly a European country with Joe's blessing.
I wouldn't dream of what would happen if an important pipeline or conduit leading to the USA was blown up by a NATO country, I think the American people and your government would provide a tough answer.

Russia will have its faults as I said, but it is very dangerous to blame only Russia for everything, our governments are absolutely no better and are currently doing everything they can to destroy our prosperity and our jobs.

Then at least we have something in common, that's the same here, news channels that bring other things are censored by the EU or if you bring critical questions you get uninvited visits from leftists or people in blue uniforms.

I say if Ukraine and Europe had kept to the Minsk 2 agreement the Russians would not have gone into Ukraine, but the Zelensky has not kept to the agreement for a single day and every day the Ukrainian army has again shelled its own civilians in eastern Ukraine.

In addition fits the German former Chancellor Angela Merkel two weeks ago publicly made the statement that the Minsk 2 agreement that Europe has officially negotiated with Russia was a farce, the agreement was only there to give Ukraine time to better arm itself against Russia can.

Great thing about all this and it shows how wrong Europe and NATO are, I don't know how you in the US are informed about such things.
The Nordstream 1 and 2 was not blown up by Russia is now also a fact, Europe knows who did it but Europe does not announce it because it was 100% a NATO country, most certainly a European country with Joe's blessing.
I wouldn't dream of what would happen if an important pipeline or conduit leading to the USA was blown up by a NATO country, I think the American people and your government would provide a tough answer.

Russia will have its faults as I said, but it is very dangerous to blame only Russia for everything, our governments are absolutely no better and are currently doing everything they can to destroy our prosperity and our jobs.

We didn't have a pipeline blown up, we had one hacked in 2020...Russian hackers. It cut off delivery of fuel to the East coast for over a week. And yes, I know this for a fact because my son was working on such things in Cyber defense for the government; so not some media source.

Russia has done its own provoking. It gets as good as it gives.

I never said the US actively did it, but Joe gave the order to a European country, it was 100% an EU country, so Europe doesn't say who it was.

And? Russia has played games with our fuel sources, so why not play games with theirs?

It is never as simple as one country doing all of the prodding. It is like two of your children getting into a fight. One second there is yelling and by the time you get there, they are rolling around on the floor pulling each other's hair and biting. Then you hear about who started it....all the way back to last year when child one said....

You want to say that the west has been annoying Russia for the last decade or longer...perhaps after Russia marched into Crimea and took it without legitimate negotiation?

Yes we do things to make life difficult for those in the international community who do not seem to have any scruples. It is what is called deterrance. You make their lives uncomfortable so maybe they think twice and change their behavior. Putin? He just masses troops and starts lobbing missiles.

Because someone calls your momma a wh*re, you don't have the right to pull out a gun and shoot them. At least not in a reasonably civilized society. Do that, and there are consequences, for you, not the person who was running their mouth.

For the record, I am not a fan of politicians in general. Not Putin. Not Zelenski. Not Biden. Not Merkle....

Last edited:
It had happened before the Russians took Crimea, and Europe was not innocent.
This conflict was partly provoked, not only by Russia, as you once said, there are always two parties to the conflict, it all started with the Maidan protests.

Where are we now? The sanctions don't hurt Russia that much, Russia has lost but the West has ensured that Russia is now developing its own technology again and has pushed Russia into the arms of China, India and Iran, Europe and the USA will see some problems from this, Above all, we feel it ourselves because we can hardly pay for the energy.
Furthermore, we now have the fact that the situation is more dangerous than during the cold war, Ivan has put his nuclear forces at maximum operational capacity and his defense industry has been running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the past 4 weeks.
Putin wanted to open up to Europe and a rapprochement in certain things, that's over now forever, and we will feel it.
The problem is still nobody wants a round table with everyone involved and if it goes on like this it will break our necks.
As long as the West doesn't bring these two brawlers to the table and BOTH (including Selensky) don't compromise, there will be a bang, the main problem is, the West still thinks it can destroy Russia, Adolf Hitler already had his experiences with it made the gmeacht but apparently that's forgotten.

Ivan is currently relocating a lot of long-range bombers, putting new submarines into service and replacing his nuclear missiles with modern ones, it's 12 o'clock and it could get out of hand very quickly with the smallest incident, and to be honest I don't want to see a nuclear result .
Russia is partly to blame, I don't deny that, but the situation is extremely dangerous and I don't know if many people are realizing that.

Those that defend there own corrupt government should not resist when they take away your rights or cone to take you away.

Less about defending our corrupt government (there has never existed a government that was not corrupt in some form or fashion. Better than today but, never corruption free, which is why our founders felt the need for checks and balances and enumerating a bill of rights)

...and more about pointing out that unless global anarchy is what you would like, where anyone can take whatever land they would like at any time without consequence (which I might add would legally trickle down to the government being able to forcibly take the land of any private citizen because they pissed the government off), for whatever reason, some kind of "provocation" or deterrence must be had.

I see a lot of complaints about how this has been handled and no viable suggestions of an alternative that would have produced a better outcome. Nor, do I see any suggestions of how to resolve this without a further escalation or giving into Russia's temper tantrum.

So, from that legal consequential viewpoint, I would say, supporting Russia's actions in this, giving it what it seeks (as we did with Crimea) is actually, in the long term, supporting the governments right to take your property from you because you did or said something that pissed them off....legal precedence. It trickles up from the local level and down from the international level. It is how the progressive movement works...one step at a time where you don't see the eventual consequence coming.

Partisanship, anger or hate for the "other side" has a way of skewing logic.

Last edited:

BINGO!!!

Would we have allowed Russia to build bioweapon labs all along our borders?

--- Another warning , This time from " Canadian Prepper " . I would hate to be one of those fake preppers this morning . Real prepping or bull sh--ing , I can understand why some continue to deny , where the world sits in regard to a Nuclear World War 3 .

While Putin is mounting new nuclear weapons in silos and submarines, Selensky is begging in the USA and Joe will again give him various weapon systems and money for even more weapons at the expense of the US taxpayer. (Has anyone read that Selensky pays for it?)

Selensky will seize the opportunity and bring Pelosi and Kamala to his bed so that he can bind the USA even closer to himself. He has probably already done that himself with the German Foreign Minister Anallena, she is busy traveling to Kyiv.

Let's put it this way, we have a big problem brewing and if it escalates then you in the US have a good 15 minutes longer than we do here. I hope that it never comes to that and if it does, that you can use these 15 minutes better than I can.

Last edited:
--- Another warning , This time from " Canadian Prepper " . I would hate to be one of those fake preppers this morning . Real prepping or bull sh--ing , I can understand why some continue to deny , where the world sits in regard to a Nuclear World War 3 .

He brought up some good points; one of which. I have noticed this throughout the media on this conflict. The translations from Russian to English, ignore connotation. Words have definitions but also feeling and a meaning conveyed. Synonyms are not necessarily interchangeable and depending upon which one you select, you can change the "mood" and even the implied meaning of the message. The result, is what you are hearing from the media in translation, is NOT accurate.

I think they just run it through Google translate or something.

Less about defending our corrupt government (there has never existed a government that was not corrupt in some form or fashion. Better than today but, never corruption free, which is why our founders felt the need for checks and balances and enumerating a bill of rights)

...and more about pointing out that unless global anarchy is what you would like, where anyone can take whatever land they would like at any time without consequence (which I might add would legally trickle down to the government being able to forcibly take the land of any private citizen because they pissed the government off), for whatever reason, some kind of "provocation" or deterrence must be had.

I see a lot of complaints about how this has been handled and no viable suggestions of an alternative that would have produced a better outcome. Nor, do I see any suggestions of how to resolve this without a further escalation or giving into Russia's temper tantrum.

So, from that legal consequential viewpoint, I would say, supporting Russia's actions in this, giving it what it seeks (as we did with Crimea) is actually, in the long term, supporting the governments right to take your property from you because you did or said something that pissed them off....legal precedence. It trickles up from the local level and down from the international level. It is how the progressive movement works...one step at a time where you don't see the eventual consequence coming.

Partisanship, anger or hate for the "other side" has a way of skewing logic.

So many flaws in your quoted reply of my statement it's illogical. Probably because of your assumptions.

Back