Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget in this point the wonder boy holy Zelensky try since beginning in last February to drag Europe, USA and the whole NATO and everyone else who believe him into this war. And with the whole weapons delivery there almost involved - more as it's good for the future.
Plus those days the conflict between Serbia and Croatia starts to escalate, i think it's just a question of days. Between Greece and Turkey it dosn't look good neither - and at last but not least China gives as longer as more pressure to Taiwan.
The times of an peace are gone i'm affraid, especially as long there isn't anyone who wanna look for an diplomatic way to solve the problems. And an diplomatic way dosn't mean to take over automatically the demands from the USA, EU and Ukraine.

Fill me in on the historic beefs between Greece and Turkey...not up on that one.

Oh, and don't forget about the conflict between Iran and Israel.

I disagree. At that point there would be no questions. It would go hot.

If it happens the other way around, Europe is much more likely to capitulate.
Europe will capitulate anyway if Russia strikes back, Europe has no more weapons and military material.
Europe has given everything that is still functional to Ukraine, the rest is defective and for that reason you could not give it away.

Read on the Internet how much of the German army is still functional, almost nothing, fighter jets, helicopters, tanks and weapon systems 95% on the ground because not operational. As for soldiers, they were also sorted out, soldiers without vaccination were discharged, soldiers with patriotic attitude were dismissed. A few of them are still serving somewhere outside Europe or were caught as volunteer SS mercenaries by the Russians in Ukraine or liquidated.

Fill me in on the historic beefs between Greece and Turkey...not up on that one.

The conflict between Turkey and Greece is an very long one, if i'm not completly wrong it started after WW1 already about those Island in front of the Turkey coast (they belong to Greece but are closer to Turkey) and then there's still Cyprus which is shared in an turkish and greece part. And with Erdogan there's an turkish president who wanna have those islands - and of course the oil and gas ressources in the mediteranian sea close to those islands.
The seriously interesting part is - both are NATO members.

Außerdem beginnt der Konflikt zwischen Serbien und Kroatien zu eskalieren, ich denke, es ist nur eine Frage von Tagen. Zwischen Griechenland und der Türkei sieht es auch nicht gut aus - und nicht zuletzt gibt China Taiwan noch mehr Druck nach.

You know that this statement is very dangerous in Europe, don't you?
The EU president said years ago that thanks to the EU there will never be war in Europe again and that Europe is a peace project and a model in everything.
Your statement can soon result in a prison sentence lead.😁

Irony aside, Europe will fall, fall very deeply, with or without war with Russia, the system here is dead, and the consequences will come and have already begun.

The EU president said years ago that thanks to the EU there will never be war in Europe again and that Europe is a peace project and a model in everything.
Your statement can soon result in a prison sentence because you do not believe the European government fulfills many criminal offenses. 😁

Irony aside, Europe will fall, fall very deeply, with or without war with Russia, the system here is dead, and the consequences will come and have already begun.
Can't decide to laugh or cry at that.

Your statement can soon result in a prison sentence because you do not believe the European government fulfills many criminal offenses. 😁

And i was wondering why this dark van parks in front of the house the last few weeks...

Wanna hear a scary story? This happened a while ago when I was active in the Tea Party movement here.

My kids were outside on what passes as our front lawn...still 1200 feet to the top of the drive. My oldest son (who eventually joined the USAF), came running in breathless and yelling.

"Mom! Mom! there is a big black helicopter just hovering over the front yard!" I turned off the stove, grabbed my sidearm and went outside. Nothing. No sound, no sight...

The kids said it was here and when my son ran inside, it went back over the mountain. I asked them if this was a joke but, I could tell from the terrified look on their faces it wasn't.

I suspect it was a large drone. Maybe Google Earth mapping what they couldn't from the road? To this day, I don't know.

13th Century, Oghuz Turks migrated into Byzantine Greek controlled parts of Anatolia (Asia Minor), spent the next century establishing the Ottoman Empire, and then spend the next few centuries slowly conquering the rest of the Byzantine Empire (which was mainly populated by Greeks) city by city, and then conquered Greece itself. Greeks and Turks were at war for hundreds of years.

QAPSlGh.png

Last edited:
It appears Putin has brought saboteurs onto United States soil . Multiple power grid stations have been attacked as well as propane storage tanks . This as United States citizens battle frigid sub-zero temperatures . World War 3 creep . -- source " Canadian Prepper " .
I would expect much more damage, and lasting disruption if Putin "has brought saboteurs onto United States soil" for such a purpose. Not arguing whether any of this is so or not, but trying to make sense of it. What is the purpose of starting with seemingly minor incidents to power stations here and there in the U.S.? Where the power as far as I know has been restored pretty quickly? I guess I would expect if Putin is behind anything of this nature that happens here, I would expect much bigger attention getter.

Wanna hear a scary story? This happened a while ago when I was active in the Tea Party movement here.

My kids were outside on what passes as our front lawn...still 1200 feet to the top of the drive. My oldest son (who eventually joined the USAF), came running in breathless and yelling.

"Mom! Mom! there is a big black helicopter just hovering over the front yard!" I turned off the stove, grabbed my sidearm and went outside. Nothing. No sound, no sight...

The kids said it was here and when my son ran inside, it went back over the mountain. I asked them if this was a joke but, I could tell from the terrified look on their faces it wasn't.

I suspect it was a large drone. Maybe Google Earth mapping what they couldn't from the road? To this day, I don't know.
Goggle earth is usually what satellites took picture of 18 months prior. I can tell by what vehicles and where they were parked
I can hear a chopper 2 miles away here. And usually investigate, to make sure it’s no a fire chopper. Much of the time it’s utility checking the lines down below my elevation.
Now the private planes buzzing around………some of then are a flight school-I hear them teaching stall recovery. Really disconcerting over your house.

Goggle earth is usually what satellites took picture of 18 months prior. I can tell by what vehicles and where they were parked
I can hear a chopper 2 miles away here. And usually investigate, to make sure it’s no a fire chopper. Much of the time it’s utility checking the lines down below my elevation.
Now the private planes buzzing around………some of then are a flight school-I hear them teaching stall recovery. Really disconcerting over your house.

They insisted that it was a helicopter, I would have heard the rotary blades beating wind, even in the house. We have a small private airstrip about three miles from here as the crow flies.

About six years ago a neighbor went looking for her dog and didn't come back and we had search and rescue choppers all over our property...heard those from a mile away. This one I heard nothing. The kids are all grown up now and still insist that they saw a black helicopter. IDK what it was.

If only! LOL
Click on "Historical Imagery" in the View Menu, then zoom in on whatever area you are interested in. There is a slider at the top left that will show you the month and year when that was taken. You can slide it back to previous dates. The "current" Google Earth imagery at the BOL is seven years old.
uIML9nx.jpg

Read on the Internet how much of the German army is still functional, almost nothing
German military has sadly stated that "so much materials have been sent into the Ukraine- that Germany would be forced TO SURRENDER AFTER TWO DAYS if Russia invades. They only have enough ammo and fuel to move and support their army FOR TWO DAYS- Hitler would roll over in hell if he could read the news now....

German military has sadly stated that "so much materials have been sent into the Ukraine- that Germany would be forced TO SURRENDER AFTER TWO DAYS if Russia invades. They only have enough ammo and fuel to move and support their army FOR TWO DAYS- Hitler would roll over in hell if he could read the news now....
It's interesting that they openly acknowledged that. There are probably plenty of spies with that information, but why tell the world?

Latest posts

Back