Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something for all to be aware of; December 25th is not Christmas in Russia. Orthodox Christmas is January 7th. Stay alert.
I have been thinking of this the past few days. An attack on Christmas day would both minimize civilian casualties (if their strikes are on government and military bases first) and also catch us unprepared.

Anyway- as far as the disagreement about who's responsible the most, it's kind of a pointless argument. We will all have to agree to disagree because first, we citizens really can't do much about it wither way, and second, once the bombs start dropping none of it will matter.

I may as well save my typing fingers and simply get my family ready! I think we're all in agreement on two things- this world is crazy and we're all hoping those of us with some common sense survive.

I have been thinking of this the past few days. An attack on Christmas day would both minimize civilian casualties (if their strikes are on government and military bases first) and also catch us unprepared.
Yes. Think of all of the people who will not be at home, perhaps all the way across the country visiting on Christmas day. Not just nuclear. Shutting down the air traffic would be enough to cause chaos and economic damage. Unprepared and off guard.

There have been several people in different militaries who have warned this will not be a conventional hot war. It will be a modern war, fought with key strokes on a computer and against modern civilian conveniences/infrastructure. I tend to agree with them.

Last edited:
Anyway- as far as the disagreement about who's responsible the most, it's kind of a pointless argument. We will all have to agree to disagree because first, we citizens really can't do much about it wither way, and second, once the bombs start dropping none of it will matter.
--- My sentiments exactly . As preppers all we can do is prepare . Maybe we will survive and maybe we won't , but the chances of survival are much greater for those with the foresight to prepare .

Last edited:
Those are not my horses...posting pictures after my husband ran over both my laptop computer and phone has become a real PITA; so those were the most expedient. I do have 7 horses and they are different breeds.

Two are good size for plowing and I use them to haul logs sometimes. The rest have different specialties (as do the two that can pull). Roping, cutting cattle, extreme mountain trails (a little like English cross country with Australian style bush riding thrown in), packing, western dressage...they overlap skill sets and I trained all of them. Six of them are over 15 hands and go shoeless even on rocky ground. We trim our own feet.

It isn't the activity of the horse that necessarily dictates life span. It is the size. As with dogs, the large ones have a shorter lifespan than the smaller ones. My oldest quarter horse lived to 35 and was still trotting around the day before he died.

Between the two BOL's I have about 100 acres. 84 at one and 12 at the other with a third lake house property at 1 acre. The 84 acres is very soft sandy loam in most spots and easily dug through. Neighbors have the breeding stallions, mine are all either mares or cut.

Sounds like your big guy may have had EPM, caused by a virus carried by opossums.
Sorry to hear about phone and laptop! Yes, something we will well do without after the 'event' (whatever that may be) but beforehand and trying to keep in touch - Gosh! that sounds like an expensive replacement. Hopefully Father Christmas will be kind to you this year lol.
I love hearing about your 4-legged family and yes, you absolutely got all this covered and nailed down, friend.

We don't have Opossums in the UK - my ancestors probably ate them all if they even lived here in the first place lol. Shame really as look to be a reasonable sized meal. I'd give one a go. No the Clyde was in his twenties and his hip was totally gone. He only did plough competitions with his big partner and did not have to plough all day like his ancestors would have to have done before tractors came along. I agree 100% big creatures don't live as long as mid-sized creatures, but hours of gruelling work can take a toll too.

Merry Christmas to you and the ones you love, and maybe give the four-legged friends a carrot on behalf of me from the UK.

I may as well save my typing fingers and simply get my family ready! I think we're all in agreement on two things- this world is crazy and we're all hoping those of us with some common sense survive.
I had a dream a couple of years ago and in it people had Christmas trees up but no twinkle lights on and they were sitting in front of a black TV screen, shaking their head in disbelief. The dream cut (as they randomly do) to my country buried under a couple of feet of snow and no lights on. It might not ne this year but the way things are going and with no one trying for peace ...

Before Putin would sabotage the energy network of the USA, he would sabotage that in Europe, but so far nothing has happened here.
I would rather assume that militant leftists and NGO-WEF members sabotage the power grid and the government then blames Russia for it, good example Nordstream 1 and 2.

Putin would of course also be to blame if Joe died today and went to hell with his friends Sadam and Gadaffi.
In Europe, Putin is already to blame for everything, whether he did it or not, Putin is also to blame for the inflation that the banks and the EU have given us.

Before Putin would sabotage the energy network of the USA, he would sabotage that in Europe, but so far nothing has happened here.
I would rather assume that militant leftists and NGO-WEF members sabotage the power grid and the government then blames Russia for it, good example Nordstream 1 and 2.

Putin would of course also be to blame if Joe died today and went to hell with his friends Sadam and Gadaffi.
In Europe, Putin is already to blame for everything, whether he did it or not, Putin is also to blame for the inflation that the banks and the EU have given us.

Our government prefers to blame "right wing extremists" per FBI warnings. People who are upset about drag queen shows in the schools etc. This view against anything on the right, jibes with the WEF agenda much more closely and is the prevailing propaganda that I have seen.

I also hate drag queen shows and LGBT crap, so I guess that makes me a right-wing extremist?

According to European law I am right-wing extremist, I am not vaccinated against Corona, do not trust my government in everything, do not trust the Ukrainian president, think that Putin is not to blame for everything and participate in this forum. If I stand before the judge, he will condemn me for all this as a citizen of the Reich and put me at least 20 years in prison while murderers in my country usually do not have to go to jail or at most 2 years get.

All in all, this system in which we live at the end, it is time if here times is cleaned up even if I can do without a nuclear strike.

This is a link to the information on my above post . I watched some of the video a second time . The power station attacks were in Tacoma Washington and the propane explosion in the country of Moraco .

We are in a proxy war and have been from the start.

I would venture to say that almost every war in modern history has been a proxy war to one extent or another, even our own Revolutionary war where you had the Hessians and the French involved, though, more actively. Proxy wars have been around as long as alliances and allegiances: it is expected.

I believe there are NATO forces in Russia causing problems. It is not too far-fetched to believe that Russia is doing the same.

Why would they attack the US before Europe?

Because with the US out of the picture, Europe, with its decades of leftist, drastically reduced military spending, makes for easier pickings. Divide and conquer.

I still believe after they are done playing "patty cake" with all of these little annoyances, an EMP will be heading our way.

IF the US goes dark, you in Europe, know that it is about to get real over there.

We are in a proxy war and have been from the start.

I would venture to say that almost every war in modern history has been a proxy war to one extent or another, even our own Revolutionary war where you had the Hessians and the French involved, though, more actively. Proxy wars have been around as long as alliances and allegiances: it is expected.
Russia sees NATO more and more as a direct war party, and there could come answers from Russia in this regard that Demenz Joe and Europe will not like, the situation is very dangerous at the moment.
If someone other than Putin were in power in Russia, the probability would be very high that it would have already completely escalated, there are enough voices in Russia Putin on a blow against NATO urge.

I believe there are NATO forces in Russia causing problems. It is not too far-fetched to believe that Russia is doing the same.

Why would they attack the US before Europe?

Because with the US out of the picture, Europe, with its decades of leftist, drastically reduced military spending, makes for easier pickings. Divide and conquer.

I still believe after they are done playing "patty cake" with all of these little annoyances, an EMP will be heading our way.

IF the US goes dark, you in Europe, know that it is about to get real over there.
If Russia retaliates England, Poland and Romania are the first targets, then if Joe has any questions the USA is another target, I hope NOT that it ever gets that far.

The population always has to pay the most in the end.

If Russia retaliates England, Poland and Romania are the first targets, then if Joe has any questions the USA is another target, I hope NOT that it ever gets that far.

The population always has to pay the most in the end.

I disagree. At that point there would be no questions. It would go hot.

If it happens the other way around, Europe is much more likely to capitulate.

If Russia, with the support of China, can take out a “super power” in a matter of minutes, think what we could do to you…best just roll over for a tummy rub.

Go big or go home as the saying goes.

Last edited:
Russia sees NATO more and more as a direct war party, and there could come answers from Russia in this regard that Demenz Joe and Europe will not like, the situation is very dangerous at the moment.
If someone other than Putin were in power in Russia, the probability would be very high that it would have already completely escalated, there are enough voices in Russia Putin on a blow against NATO urge.
Don't forget in this point the wonder boy holy Zelensky try since beginning in last February to drag Europe, USA and the whole NATO and everyone else who believe him into this war. And with the whole weapons delivery there almost involved - more as it's good for the future.
Plus those days the conflict between Serbia and Croatia starts to escalate, i think it's just a question of days. Between Greece and Turkey it dosn't look good neither - and at last but not least China gives as longer as more pressure to Taiwan.
The times of an peace are gone i'm affraid, especially as long there isn't anyone who wanna look for an diplomatic way to solve the problems. And an diplomatic way dosn't mean to take over automatically the demands from the USA, EU and Ukraine.

Latest posts

Back