New member PriperCat

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PriperCat

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I introduce myself, I am the admin of pripercat.com, a blog that I have recently created and I want to fill with information, guides, product reviews and comparisons. I also tell in comic format the adventures of a prepper cat. XD
All the best
Cheers ¡
PriperCat.com

haha I'll explain. Being a blog and having affiliate links from Amazon advertising, it is necessary that the blog is alive, has continuous visitors. That is why I have invented a daily comic and one of the protagonists is a cat, PriperCat.
Cheers

haha I'll explain. Being a blog and having affiliate links from Amazon advertising, it is necessary that the blog is alive, has continuous visitors. That is why I have invented a daily comic and one of the protagonists is a cat, PriperCat.
Cheers
That makes sense. Can the cat be a chew toy for a dog?

I am not a cat person. Not at all.

I have a rodent problem (squirrels, chipmunks and formerly rats)
Cats have moved in and eliminated the rats and almost eliminated the chipmunks. They are working on the squirrels but I'm afraid that's like trying to sweep the sand off of the beach. Squirrels aren't as localized as rats and chipmunks.

Anyhow, the cats are welcome to hang around. They can even leave muddy footprints on the cars.

Too cruel for a blog that pretends to be for all audiences, don't you think?
Cheers ¡
PriperCat.com

It is clear, but since it is fiction and I am the creator, things in that imaginary world are as I want them to be. And I don't want them to be more cruel than they already are in reality. Also, at PriperCat I try to attract all kinds of audiences and I can't do crazy things so that alarms go off on blogger, amazon or google indicating that I am banned for violence, sex or the like.

Wife brought home a feral cat that had been fixed. Thought it was going to be good at the small barn in LA.
I saw rats bigger than the cat crawling over the front gate.
When I fed it before release, I called it El Gatto Loco. It scared me. I threw a can of food at it.
It lasted 3 days And was gone.
Thats the way life is. Touchy feely ain’t happening here.

It is clear, but since it is fiction and I am the creator, things in that imaginary world are as I want them to be. And I don't want them to be more cruel than they already are in reality. Also, at PriperCat I try to attract all kinds of audiences and I can't do crazy things so that alarms go off on blogger, amazon or google indicating that I am banned for violence, sex or the like.
Reality may soon become a helluva lot more cruel than you can possibly imagine.

Are you a fictional prepper?

It's a blog where I'm going to put prepper information. Guides, product reviews and comparisons. But it takes time to prepare them so I will write a daily comic where the protagonists due to a crisis, have to fix them by themselves. The blog need daily content but google does not rank, plus I have put Amazon affiliate links and all that needs joy. :p
PriperCat

Latest posts

Back