New from TN

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtDiva

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Hello from the Cumberland Plateau of Middle Tennessee. Retired mother of 5 and grandmother of 7. I love to garden, can what I grow, also quilting and knitting . I live in the country with my husband of many years, after down sizing from a small farm. We like to be as prepared as possible for whatever may come our way. My husband is an ex MP and at 70 enjoys hunting and we both love to fish. We work together to maintain our small holding and have lots of fruit trees and berry bushes along with a big garden. I guess we were Preppers before there were Preppers in lots of ways. Just a way of life. Looking forward to learning new things and sharing our old ways maybe.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

Welcome from N.Ga. Almost neighbors. There’s lots of old threads about gardening, canning and just about any other aspect of prepping you can think of. Probably a bit too much of political stuff, but over all it’s a great forum. Prepping is a way of life for most of us here.

Latest posts

Back