NEVER become a Refugee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Myanmar (Burma), Yemen, Sudan, Greece, Turkey, Hiati, The Streets of New Orleans, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, Milan, Rome, Cyprus, Malta, Spain, Brasil, Columbia etc all in recent years suffering from major mass movements of desparate displaced people, (refugees, migrants, illegal immigrants) nearly all who hand themselves over to official refugee agencies and charities are suffering from permutations of the following

Food shortages

Medical Treatment shortages

Clean water shortages

Violence from other refugees AND the forces of the country they fled to.

Rape

Beatings

Murders

Torture

Theft of valuables

Protection rackets

Attacks by people of other faiths / tribes/ nationalities

Starvation / malnutrition / rickets / dysentry / diseases etc

They are often basically dumped in camps often for YEARS (Sudan, Yemen, Myanmar (Burma) etc) or abandoned on city streets in neighbouring countries.

BUT when one investigates deeper you find plenty of other people who did not hand themselves to aid agencies are actually surviving to one degree or another often by subsistance farming, hunting, fishing, using caches and stock piles, BARTERING cross state / national borders, laying low in remote areas and districts etc

Many of those in crippled economies like Venezuela who actually prepared(theres that word) for bad time NOT just with insurance or cash savings, but with useable marketable materials and supplies are getting by whilst their neighbours starve, beg, sell their bodies or organs and rely on meagre handouts from "Aid" agencies.

Having documented insurance ( medical, disaster etc) and cash reserves is one thing but what happens if your nations economy collapses and cash becomes worthless, your medical survices close down because of lack of equipment / drugs/ etc and the doctors flee abroad?

From Fox to Al Jazeera to RT to even the BBC we see the same stories unfold in multiple countries of people who put their survival in the hands of national governments and aid agencies paying a dreadful price for their naivity.

I think if you bother to look that the evidence is absolutely overwhelming that being self reliant, fully prepped, well stocked preppers / off gridders / homesteaders keeping a LOW profile is the better option than becoming a simple hungry government statistic.

Having barter goods from food, medicines, fuel, water, ammo, tools etc is essential in a long term crisis as we are seeing in places than become bankrupt like Venezuela or are torn apart by civil war. Having the ame stuff cached and stored for yourselves is ESSENTIAL and I think that old adage I often cite is more true today than ever before..........

.........NEVER BECOME A REFUGEE.

Go native, go ghost, go underground, go off grid, go self reliant, go Prepping but dont go into the system.

Refugees are like the locusts, consuming everything in it's path, polluting the waters, though unlike locusts they will travels the easily traveled paths. Don't be near these paths and be upstream from any of the traveled paths! Certainly don't want to be a refugee given the health disparity that will soon follow.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Refugees are like the locusts, consuming everything in it's path, polluting the waters, though unlike locusts they will travels the easily traveled paths. Don't be near these paths and be upstream from any of the traveled paths! Certainly don't want to be a refugee given the health disparity that will soon follow.
From what I can see on Fox news your photos look like downtown LA and San Francisco.

Well certain demographics do anyway. While others will burn, loot, steal flat screens, blame the Republicans and whine for the government to help them.
I saw a news article or something, maybe it was on TV, anyway a woman locked her baby in the car in the driveway of her grandparents house. She called 911 because the baby was crying, it was hot and she couldn't get in because she locked her keys in there. She blamed the police dept for not responding to get her car unlocked and putting her baby through all that. Apparently grandpa was able to break a window with his car tool. Instead of saying she put her own child in danger and that she did something stupid, she blamed the police department. The dispatcher was fired. I understand that the police should have responded in that case, but the real responsibility was the mother who locked the kid in the car. What is wrong with people not taking responsibility, always blaming someone else for their troubles? Just ticks me off. I suppose she will sue the police department now. The kid was unharmed.

Latest posts

Back