National Debt North of 31 Trillion dollars

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have all allowed this to happen. We've all sold our grandkids for many generations to come in to government slavery. The question is; are WE going to do anything about it? A couple good first steps would be to cancel all unfunded liabilities. Cut out most (all) entitlement programs, cut or eliminate every government program by at least 50%, eliminate government education. This will never happen though. We've become too soft and weak in this country. We put our wants and emotions above doing what's best for the country and for future generations.

No, I'm serious. They want the land and resources because they don't have enough.
OK. Despite some of the anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric, I think anyone who invades us will be surprised by how many people have guns.

Supposedly, Admiral Yamamoto (during WWII) said: "If we invade the American mainland, then there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass . . . ", although there is controversy that he actually said this.

Even so, I think that the sheer number of gun owners in the U.S. has prevented other nations from invading us.

1665106299300.png

Latest posts

Back