My Ultimate Alien Invasion Training & Preparation Bucket List!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Nora Michels

I really appreciate your knowledge, my problem is that I don't get this on your shopping list and if I end up in jail if I'm caught with it. I trust my carbine from 1903, if it doesn't work then it was bad luck, but I think that Uncle Jo will cause us even bigger problems than aliens.

It's kinda like preparing for a Zombie Apocalypse; most people don't actually think the dead will rise and try to eat their brains, BUT, if you're prepared for that, you're consequently prepared for a lot of other things too lol.

It's kinda like preparing for a Zombie Apocalypse; most people don't actually think the dead will rise and try to eat their brains, BUT, if you're prepared for that, you're consequently prepared for a lot of other things too lol.
oh there will be zombies, they are all the unprepared sheeple.

Zombie Apocalypse though also falls under Alien Invasion, because the aliens could launch a bio-weapon at us that turns people into violent, mindless beasts in an attempt to make us destroy ourselves, (I mean faster than we already are lol). XD

@bigpaul : So true lol.

Whoa, you don't believe in life on other planets lol? It's always just seemed kinda obvious to me; with all the trillions of stars and trillions of planets in the Universe, it's just kinda impossible for me to think we Earthlings are the only living things in the whole Universe lol. To not believe in aliens just seems kinda...silly lol, no offense whatsoever lol.

@ Nora

There will be other living beings in our universe, I believe, but I do not think that they want to come by or visit us at this time with our (coming) and incompetent governments. I don't think aliens want to run around wearing masks and fight fights with the police or cheer Sleeping Jo ... At the moment, the risk of having the state as an enemy is much greater than running into any aliens that you don't know which side you are fighting for.
Buy an old carbine 31 to shoot at aliens, you will have a green or blue shoulder and if the aliens are insensitive to it you at least had a lot of fun with it.

If the aliens don't come then, you can still use the carbine for Jo's Gestapo henchmen if the SHTF comes and it goes bad.

Last edited:
Yeah, I dunno about a carbine 31 lol; I'm kinda small and fragile and it sounds like that would knock me over lol.

I REALLY love the AR-15 my cousin's boyfriend has; I'm totally getting one of those lol. It's SUPER light; blew my mind how easy it was to carry, and it has a folding brace looking kinda stock on it that allows you to shoot it one handed, so I could be carrying my baby nephew in one arm while running for my life and mowing down aliens with my AR-15 on the other arm lol. It can also be easily concealed in a backpack by breaking it down a little. Love all the different attachments and mods you can do to AR-15s as well; super versatile, but much MORE importantly, I know that I can shoot it without falling over or bruising the crap outta my tiny shoulder lol; hardly any kick at all. Not too awfully loud either; would love to try a suppressor out on one of them. XD

Zombie baseball will be the new national pastime...

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Back