My Ultimate Alien Invasion Training & Preparation Bucket List!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh good grief lmao. *facepalm* That's essentially what prepping is; using your imagination, (fantasy machine), to identify all the things that could go wrong and what you could do to prepare yourself in advance; it's kinda impossible to prep WITHOUT fantasizing about the future lol. XD

Fantasizing about an alien invasion just makes prepping more FUN for me personally lol. It's basically like an analogy for ANY major crisis. =P

...But still, TOTALLY a possibility lol.

you dont seem to know the first thing about prepping, its all the fantasy stuff, Zombies, Aliens, making your own explosives, but when it comes to feeding other people from ones own stores you havent got a clue.
you are an armchair warrior, you may be a troll, you may be a fed, you certainly are no prepper, thats for sure.

Last edited:
thats the attitude of a non prepper which just goes to prove my point.
if you were a real prepper you'd be thinking about the basics, food , water, heating, cooking, lighting.
you say you are in a big city, probably in one of those big American apartment blocks with an elevator, when the power is switched off and all the utilities are shut down, how do you survive? how do you even get out with no elevator.
but then, if I'm right, I'm wasting my breath on a fantasist.

1.) That's the attitude of a bigot; grouping an entire community of individuals into one cookie-cutter category of conformity without acknowledging the fact that we're all just people from all different walks of life.

2.) I already have the basics covered; I can hunt and forage for food, purify water with natural resources, craft a shelter with natural resources, and make a fire with natural resources.

3.) Wrong again; I live in a single-story rental house. Only lived here a few years; I was born and raised on a small farm in the middle of Alaska, but thanks for trying to stereotype me lol. XD

PS: Most if not all buildings with elevators also have to have stairs in the event of an emergency. =P

Last edited:
By getting out of dodge before people start losing their minds, duh lol. I ain't staying here; all the shelves would be looted in a matter of days, so yeah, at this point I'd be running for the mountains nearby to a lake I found that has an abundant supply of natural resources, most importantly stones and clay that's suitable for knapping and pottery. There's also a lot of gemstones and gold in the area I might be able to scavenge to use for barter/trade. If anyone tried to stop me I'd be pulling my M&P Shield pistol. Tiny thing, only 9mm rounds, but it'll do the trick. Mozambique 'em if they don't cease and desist; two to the chest, one to the head. #TripleTap lol.

getting out of dodge is just the start, and just how many others there will be doing the same, living off the land was okay for our ancestors when the population is much larger its not going to be so easy, and if you do the hunter gatherer you wont be staying in one place you'll have to keep moving to where the game and forage is more plentiful.
blasting at anyone who comes near will soon get you found and overrun.

@Amish Heart : I dunno how old your youngest is; I'm 26 in a week. Yes, my cursive is damn near calligraphic; I can read and write above college level as well lol. (Most people my age don't even know how to use a semi-colon, or the proper placement of commas. =P ) And yes, I can tell time using an analog clock; I prefer digital though because I can tell it faster; my phone is my clock lol.

@bigpaul : Planning on migrating south eventually where the winters are more mild, but not so far south that I start running into a plethora of poisonous insects and reptiles. Been studying a book on herbal remedies too; I'm more worried about getting sick than being able to find food; plants and insects and small game animals are pretty much always plentiful; Bug Stew will probably be my primary meals; easy to make, stealthily acquired, rarely in short supply.

@Amish Heart : Most people are going to die off in a few weeks because they don't know how to survive in the wilderness and can only try to steal from those who are trained and prepared, who would then promptly kill their bandit asses. Boom, population problem FIXED lmao. XD

Last edited:
True, but I'm dirt poor; I'll have to figure out long-term later. It'll probably involve gardening; especially yams seeing as they're high in calories and they can grow just about anywhere in a wide variety of climates.

For now I'm focusing less on supplies and more on training, like herbal medicine, botany, bushcraft, trapping & snaring, and primitive technology. Taking a lot of tips from the Romans and John Plant; owner of the Primitive Technology YouTube Channel; I bought his book too lol. Also have a thick book on flintknapping and another book on Native American tools, weapons and survival skills. Sadly that's all I have here in Montana, I had a GIANT library back in Alaska but I wasn't able to bring them all on the plane, lotta military manuals and survival guides, but mostly leatherbound classic works like Shakespeare, folklore and fairytales, Grey's Anatomy (The original book; not the TV series) and a bunch of other timeless classics; essentially the best works of literature throughout history over a hundred books in total, all bound in leather with satin ribbon book marks; super classy lol. Also had a Bible-sizedbook called "The Constitution of the United States with the Declaration of Independence and Selected Writings of the Founding Fathers". Figure that along with the Holy Bible, (despite my being an atheist), will be pivotal in rebuilding society as it once was.

Planning on flying up there later this summer to retrieve the rest of my library assuming my junkie sister hasn't sold them all for heroin money. šŸ˜”

Last edited:
Skills and Knowledge are the way to go, supplies (of anything) will quickly run out (we have seen enough panic buying over here) once the supply chains break down, any stockpile will be short lived and temporary .
everyone will be "dirt poor" once the SHTF, money wont do much good once the stores are empty.
living a basic, simple lifestyle will be more sustainable than trying to maintain a modern standard of living.

Precisely; any survival kit of any kind will eventually run out and wear out and then you'll be forced to resort to natural resources; also putting an emphasis on primitive weaponry manufacture as I'm probably gonna run out of bullets eventually and will have to resort to archery and Medieval castle defense strategies. (catapults, arrow turrets, canons, sword fighting, etc.)

modern life is only sustainable whilst we have the systems and supply chains in place, once they collapse Self Reliance will be the name of the game, and most people have never even heard of it much less be able to do it.
if you cant manufacture something yourself then learn to live without it, its the only way.

...Although the ancients probably didn't know how to make explosives made from natural materials like rust, sulfur, charcoal, saltpeter, sugar, etc, etc and I do, soooo yeah; bonus over the primitives lol. I can also make various poisons for a more delicate, feminine touch if need be lmao. XD

dont worry too much about "defense" strategies, chances are the mortality rate amongst the masses will be so great boredom will be more of a problem.
putting food on the table will be our main priority.
we humans need food and water to live, anything else is a bonus.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back