My Ultimate Alien Invasion Training & Preparation Bucket List!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nora Michels

Reaction score
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
CORE TRAINING
01. General Academics
02. Drivers Education
03. Wilderness Survival
04. Situational Awareness
05. Escape Protocols
06. Blending In
07. Becoming Invisible
08. Social Engineering
09. Use of EDC & Escape Tools
10. Lock Picking & Lock Bypassing
11. Restraint Escape
12. Countersurveillance
13. Countertracking
14. SERE Bundles, Caches, and Safe Houses
15. Combatshooting
16. Military Sciences (Guerrilla Warfare, Improvised Munitions, Sniping, etc.)
17. Emergency Response (VFD, EMS, SAR, etc)
18. Doomsday Prepping
EXTRACURRICULAR TRAINING
19. Forensics
20. Criminology
21. Law
22. Chemistry
23. Physics
24. Geology
25. History & Ancient Mythology
26. Computer Science
27. Arabic
28. Mandarin Chinese
29. Russian
30. Spanish
31. Miscellaneous Foreign Languages
32. Linguistics & Dead Languages
33. Subterranean Building, Farming & Agriculture
34. Bounty Hunting
35. Private Investigating
36. Criminal Justice
37. Correctional Security
38. Movie Stunt Sciences
39. Stunt Driving
40. Combat Driving
41. Aviation
42. Engineering
43. Psychological Arts & Sciences
PHYSICAL TRAINING
44. Running
45. Swimming
46. Rock Climbing
47. Weight Lifting
48. Yoga
49. Pilates
50. Meditation
51. Gymnastics
52. Mountain Climbing
53. Skydiving
54. BASE Jumping
55. Rappelling
56. American Sports
57. Water Sports
58. Snow Sports
59. Health & Nutrition
MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING
60. Aboriginal Weaponry
61. Aikido
62. Arnis
63. Boxing
64. Capoeira
65. Dim Mak
66. Fencing
67. Hapkido
68. Judo
69. Jujitsu
70. Karate
71. Krav Maga
72. Kung Fu
73. MCMAP Knife Fighting
74. Medieval Weaponry
75. Native American Weaponry
76. Ninpo
77. Paranza Corta
78. Pencak Silat
79. Savate
80. Tantojutsu
THEM ALIEN BASTARDS'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT HIT 'EM! LMAO. :m4:

Last edited:
That list is....extensive. I'm not sure it'd be effective against extra terrestrials, though, if that's what you're getting at? I've had a few experiences with the ET types, myself, but haven't found a reason to prep against them.

Instead of becoming the bionic woman why not focus on things like your logistics planning ??

1610047605912.jpeg

@Tornad0Alley : All the alien abduction horror stories and that UFO battle over my house have led me to believe otherwise lol. Eagerly waiting on the 180 Day Countdown to Full Disclosure on UFOs from the Department of Defense lol.

And knowledge is power; against an alien threat, you can never know what kind of knowledge you may need to have at a moment's notice, so it's best to just try to study as many different things as possible lol; School should never end; there's always something else you should probably study up on. I'm putting an emphasis on languages and linguistics for example because learning how to communicate with foreigners, especially other-worldy ones, could really come in handy lol; with the right knowledge, you could decipher an alien language and speech, kinda like in that movie "Arrival". XD

Last edited:
@BillMasen : It was hard to tell what was happening; looked like bombs falling onto the surface of the planet? Looks like a deep-dug standard bomb shelter would protect against that, right? Sorry if this is some kind of pop culture reference I'm not getting; might be a bit before my time lol.

I refuse to believe that lol; either a a heavy-duty self-sustaining bunker fortified against the vacuum of space, or an evacuation via spaceship Astronaut-Farmer-Style lmao. Hey, ya might as well TRY, right? Whatever it takes lol. XD

Never say die! šŸ˜Š

As the world situation is at the moment I don't know if I can still deal with aliens now. I think there are such types, in the form of Sleeping Jo they are already among us. If they appear here in another form, I don't know what I should do against it, except to shoot them with my carbine or to kill them with the carbine.
I don't think I want to talk to aliens, or that you just want to come to me for a coffee, for that reason I would be suspicious and would surely have the gun in my hand, if it brings something we will see.

@ban1985 : You'll also need explosives for destroying alien bases, and an RPG (or a canon, or a medieval catapult) for taking down flying saucers...assuming they aren't equipped with sci-fi force fields, or magical indestructible metal, (a distinct possibility; my uncle was a rocket scientist who worked on a weird metal for the government back in the day; it was like a weird liquid metal that could become rigid when an electric current was sent through it, then back to fluid without the current.)

Latest posts

Back