More Doom and Gloom

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get tired of all the assholes and their doom and gloom obsessions

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...le-for-the-whole-planet/ar-AAp8jkG?li=BBnb7Kz

That "mysterious giant craters" isn't mysterious, scientist knows what caused it, ya, I hear ya ghost, the media and wannabe professors on youtube totally sensationalize this kind of crap, like yellowstone having too many earthquakes, this doom shit is way out of hand and in most cases to sell fear. Sad state today!

...anyway, I think my pet rock died, hasn't moved in years :(

On your profile, you are prepping for end times. Does that refer to Biblical or man made?

That's just it, how does one truly prep for the 'end times'? Biblically I already know where my heart is so no concern to me, man-made possible but not kill every living organism, killer asteroid same as man-made (unless it's the size of a planet) "possible but not kill every living organism" The only thing reasonably possible to destroy every living organism is a star going super-nova but we have no stars big enough to go super-nova in our solar system including the sun.

The only threat to man is man, the earth has always had volcanoes and earthquakes and from the dawn of man we have lived amongst them and with them though at times makes it a living hell in certain geographics thus I don't worry about the end times, can't prepare for it except for one's soul. People read to many science fiction books and watch to much television I might add the internet to the mix.

I do agree with Stephen Hawking that we really shouldn't be trying to contact E.T. nor develop AI integration. And I might add end geneticist and eugenics studies, let nature handle it otherwise we have opened the realm of eternal damnation and I ain't talking theology! Unfortunately we are already too late.

Latest posts

Back