WHAT IF THEY FIRE THE NUKES

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody around Bicrap was trying to say that no, he did not shit his britches....but, explain to us why he had started the whole meeting in BLUE suit, and the final photo shows him in a BLACK suit== shitty photo shopping?!?🤣🤣🤣
I really do not think he had SWEATED the first blue suit soooo bad that he had to change clothes...
he always had a runny nose (childrens and womens hair)...runny hands (little girls bodies) a runny mouth
(talking shit about things he does not know) and and and....a runny butthole (reasons unknown)

Isn’t this a Secret Service Agent with the bag?
E81B944A-80CE-4D02-A15E-59488F0D8D2B.jpeg

What is interesting about this is that they were not buying iodide tabs like usual. They were buying an intravenous drug with a refrigerated shelf life of only 18 months used for people who have already been contaminated vs. preventive, like the potassium iodide.

I got mine stored. Miso soup!

Dispose of Grandpa Joe, put him in jail or in a closed crypt or home or better yet straight into the ground so he never comes out.
This guy is no longer sane and crazy, if there are new elections in your country and he realizes that he loses he will start World War 3 against Russia, he has now already stationed U.S. troops in Romania against Russia can go into the field.

Joe will drive your country to the wall, he is already destroying everything and he will not stop, this man is a criminal and he will destroy everything, every day more and his biggest interest as far as this idiot can still think clearly is to turn the whole world into a pile of rubble. Russia knows that, and every video in which Joe again runs in the wrong direction is taken to Kentniss in Russia, by Joe alone the world is currently on the brink of World War 3 and this idiot promotes the escalation even more.

I think this is intentional. They could have edited those things out but they let it stand.

After the red wave election, they want the option of having Biden bow out so Cam-illa DeVille can take over.

They know he will be unelectable in 2024 so they have to create new options.

Latest posts

Back