WHAT IF THEY FIRE THE NUKES

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is intentional. They could have edited those things out but they let it stand.

After the red wave election, they want the option of having Biden bow out so Cam-illa DeVille can take over.

They know he will be unelectable in 2024 so they have to create new options.

By now we all realize that his wife could care less about him. I mean really, what loving wife allows her own husband to be shown the absolute fool over and over?

By now we all realize that his wife could care less about him. I mean really, what loving wife allows her own husband to be shown the absolute fool over and over?
I am confused. Are you talking about Fetterman or Bidumb?

Are you talking about the recent restationing of the 101st airborne division there?
The world is very little short of a hot World War 3. Russia already sees Europe and NATO as an active warring party, and Russia knows that the Himars guns are operated by NATO personnel, that Ukrainian soldiers are so accurate is impossible, you need 6 months of training to operate this gun precisely.
Russia also knows that the USA is actively informing the Ukrainians about the positions of Russian units.
All in all, other countries are openly declaring war on Russia.
The Russian response will come, and when it does, we're all screwed.

The Russians could very safely disable some satellites, and Russia's targets will be first England, Poland and now Romania, which could then go very quickly and if it comes so far then we can still do one thing, RUN.

If the Russian has had enough of European war games against him, he will flatten Ukraine and Europe, he will kill the entire energy supply here, he does not need to do more, the rest will take care of itself.
Grandpa Joe is making very dangerous mistakes sending US soldiers to Europe, that could and will fall back on the US if the kettle explodes.

The world is very little short of a hot World War 3. Russia already sees Europe and NATO as an active warring party, and Russia knows that the Himars guns are operated by NATO personnel, that Ukrainian soldiers are so accurate is impossible, you need 6 months of training to operate this gun precisely.
Russia also knows that the USA is actively informing the Ukrainians about the positions of Russian units.

The Russians could very safely disable some satellites, and Russia's targets will be first England, Poland and now Romania, which could then go very quickly and if it comes so far then we can still do one thing, RUN.

If the Russian has had enough of European war games against him, he will flatten Ukraine and Europe, he will kill the entire energy supply here, he does not need to do more, the rest will take care of itself.
Grandpa Joe is making very dangerous mistakes sending US soldiers to Europe, that could and will fall back on the US if the kettle explodes.

I wasn't born when the Cuban Missile Crisis happened but, old enough to remember the Cold war, bomb shelters in private basements and nuclear shelter drills.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/five-signs-that-russia-is-preparing-for-all-out-war/ar-AA13oewl

Hiw safe is the uk 🇬🇧
Take it in this way: London make an nice target as Berlin and Brussels doing it.
Why? They all are very active in the Russian - Ukrainian War with sending a lot of money, informations and especially weapons.
If there an soldier from an Nato-Member (official) will be seen on russian ground the WW3 is official too.

Only thing I have to add is what Biden is doing I think is intentional...so unsure given that (IMO), if "mistake" is correct terminology that applies to that SOB and masters running the show....

Potential result for havoc wreaked upon us? Absolutely!

I have friend and colleague, who is romanian. She just got back from Romania...her mother passed earlier this year, and she went back over to sell her grandmother's house. She reports it was very "unnerving" she did however, send me some very beautiful pics from there!

I had a similar response recently from Romanian friends who went back to take care of family affairs. I asked her how it was, she shrugged "Okay but, it made me glad to be an American and be able to come home."

Latest posts

Back