Long time, no post!!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all been absent for a while so figured if drop a thread to say I'm not dead in a ditch! And that my preps are slowed down a bit for now due to lack of funds, but the yard sale/flea market season is coming up soon and I'm gonna be hunting the streets! Lol

great to see ya back.my funds slowed down as well.but i'll be haveing a yard sale this weekend.1st weekend of every may there's one long stretch of hwy in texas that starts at texas and lusianna border.and comes up a few miles past where i live.loads n loads of yard sales.so we'll not only be getting the normal yard sale ppl of my area.but hopefully many others as well..

i've already been seeing yard/garage sales coming n going..i like flea markets..

Planning on organizing one myself. I have a ton of stuff I need to get rid of, especially old style TVs from when we went to all flat screens in the house. It will take us a weekend just to ORGANIZE the stuff really. Good thing though, is they could walk right into the shop to pay, so we can even take credit cards, etc.

Back