Long time, no post!!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all been absent for a while so figured if drop a thread to say I'm not dead in a ditch! And that my preps are slowed down a bit for now due to lack of funds, but the yard sale/flea market season is coming up soon and I'm gonna be hunting the streets! Lol

great to see ya back.my funds slowed down as well.but i'll be haveing a yard sale this weekend.1st weekend of every may there's one long stretch of hwy in texas that starts at texas and lusianna border.and comes up a few miles past where i live.loads n loads of yard sales.so we'll not only be getting the normal yard sale ppl of my area.but hopefully many others as well..

i've already been seeing yard/garage sales coming n going..i like flea markets..

Planning on organizing one myself. I have a ton of stuff I need to get rid of, especially old style TVs from when we went to all flat screens in the house. It will take us a weekend just to ORGANIZE the stuff really. Good thing though, is they could walk right into the shop to pay, so we can even take credit cards, etc.

Latest posts

Back