Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Ultimate Step In Crashing The Woke Big Banks.

Yesterday we were all surprised to see that thirteen red state governors informed four of the major Wall Street banks that they were a threat to the sovereignty of those states and accordingly they would be barred from doing business with state agencies there. Source

Our first question should be can a Governor do that? The answer is “yes” because as the executive Officer of the state they are bound by duty to act to protect the state and it’s assets.

So now the question is what is the next step if the WOKE banks don’t get serious about their business goals to undermine the state?

Now that citizens are awake and realizing what the CABAL and giant corporations are doing to destroy us the Governors can do a lot more. All that was needed was the backing of the citizens and it appears that is now in place.

We must return to the roots of our laws. The Governor must abide by their Oath of Office, as demonstrated yesterday by Governor DeSantis suspending a State Attorney (Prosecutor) for not abiding by his Oath of Office. You see, an Oath of Office is like a State Constitution outlining the rules of the game.

So too are there unofficial Oaths of Office for corporate Board of Directors. Those oaths are not sworn oaths but rather assumed oaths under case law. Each Director is required to act in the best interest of the investors in those corporations. Being a WOKE corporation would be difficult to explain away to a class action lawsuit by stockholders. There aren't many rational reasons for destroying a major profitable business in support of 13 biological sex classifications.

Let’s return to State options. Corporations are chartered under sovereign states/governments. The roots of corporation charters is they can be revoked if they are deemed no longer useful to the government. This is a forgotten right but still a right. I suppose a Governor could ask the Legislation Branch to revoke a dangerous corporation. In these times perhaps with the backing of citizens it could happen.

If a charter were to be revoked by a particular state for Bank of America, BOA would cease to be recognized as a corporation in that state. That causes them to lose standing in that state court, which means they cannot sue another party nor be afforded the legal shield of a corporation. This means that the Board of Directors are now personally financially liable for ill deeds done by BOA, which they cannot escape from. It also means their corporate insurance carrier is off the hook.

For corporate officers to proceed down this road is tantamount to an army tank crew in a battle to open their hatches and exit just because Big Al farted again!

Jim’s Rant For The Day. We Are Now Being Slaughtered By Big Pharma.

The Greg Hunter Interview today with Karen Kingston is an absolute must see for all.

She is the exceptionally talented Pharmacist that puts on seminars teaching doctors about new medicines coming on the market and how they impact the body.

Today she outright explains how the pharmaceutical industry was dying in the 90s because medicines had been created resolving most medical problems and there was no more room for massive growth and profit.

Congress was petitioned and passed laws allowing them to escape the U S Constitution and do as they wished if medical emergencies were declared. Those laws protected them even if they knew they were killing people needlessly.

That is when Big Pharma went after creating diseases that attack the immune system in ways that nature never does. That is where we are today with Covid-19 and the Monkey VAX.

Please note that Friday Biden declared a new medical emergency for Monkey Pox. This is allowing Big Pharma to wage bio-warfare on the citizens.

See: CV19 Vax Nothing Short of Horrific Experiment – Karen Kingston

Last edited:
Jim’s Rant For The Day. We Are Now Being Slaughtered By Big Pharma.

The Greg Hunter Interview today with Karen Kingston is an absolute must see for all.

She is the exceptionally talented Pharmacist that puts on seminars teaching doctors about new medicines coming on the market and how they impact the body.

Today she outright explains how the pharmaceutical industry was dying in the 90s because medicines had been created resolving most medical problems and there was no more room for massive growth and profit.

Congress was petitioned and passed laws allowing them to escape the U S Constitution and do as they wished if medical emergencies were declared. Those laws protected them even if they knew they were killing people needlessly.

That is when Big Pharma went after creating diseases that attack the immune system in ways that nature never does. That is where we are today with Covid-19 and the Monkey VAX.

Please note that Friday Biden declared a new medical emergency for Monkey Pox. This is allowing Big Pharma to wage bio-warfare on the citizens.

See: CV19 Vax Nothing Short of Horrific Experiment – Karen Kingston

Yes, it's true and all in our Congress are conspirators in it, even those that do not agree with it, have not done what's necessary to stop these crimes. We the people as a majority have allowed it to continue. The majority of us are sheep.

Jim’s Rant For The Day. See It Before You See It.

When we moved into our new farm-house a few months ago we gave one desk area to our 6 YO Grand-Daughter. She began to set it up for herself by scavenging materials she needed. She surprised me when she asked for a printer on her desk. She didn’t have a computer so why the printer?

A few days later I realized why. I had taught her to always sketch out her drawings first on white paper before doing the artwork on colored paper. She always ran to the printer to fill her needs. It’s strange isn’t it to think that if Michelangelo had had a printer on his desk as a kid he could have carved the Statue of David, out of a block of marble, while a Freshman in High School. But the lesson is clear for all of us, before we can create it we have to see it in our imagination before we can see it in reality.

I mention all this because this morning I woke from a dream in which I worked for a large plant. I was told to select a committee and prepare them to rewrite our Corporate Bylaws and Organization plan. But I was told the committee must not know they will be rewriting our business plan in the near future.

How was I to do this, to prepare them but not prepare them?

An hour after awakening I had the answer. I should tell them we were entering a competition with other big plants to see which team might sit on an industry Think Tank. They would be told their first assignment was to help the team come together, research and analyze together. This would force them to drill down on arriving at their idea of the perfect organization structure. When later told to work on our organizational plan they would be up to the task. But you had to sneak it in on them.

That is what is happening to all us awakened folks. If we are to revere the work of our Founding Fathers we must study it in detail. They did, see it first, I mean. They were embroiled in the agony of not having the perfect constitution for the perfect republic. So they had to recognize their suffering just to imagine how it might be corrected to have no suffering in a perfect constitution.

It will be our turn to step up to bat soon. We had to be thrown into the boiling oil to appreciate just how hot it could get and why we needed to insure we weren’t in it ever again.

Folks, it had to be this way. We had to learn and do our homework in earnest, as if our families’ lives depended on it. We have to see it all clearly when we create it to final perfection, as Michelangelo did.

Attachments

• 1981267-statue-of-david-replica-in-florence-plaza-1-1212530488.jpeg
    1981267-statue-of-david-replica-in-florence-plaza-1-1212530488.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I mention all this because this morning I woke from a dream in which I worked for a large plant. I was told to select a committee and prepare them to rewrite our Corporate Bylaws and Organization plan. But I was told the committee must not know they will be rewriting our business plan in the near future

How was I to do this, to prepare them but not prepare them?

An hour after awakening I had the answer. I should tell them we were entering a competition with other big plants to see which team might sit on an industry Think Tank. They would be told their first assignment was to help the team come together, research and analyze together. This would force them to drill down on arriving at their idea of the perfect organization structure. When later told to work on our organizational plan they would be up to the task. But you had to sneak it in on them.
Yeah, I worked for a large plant owned by a mega conglomerate, and got tangled up in the bureaucratic insanity from the people up the food chain who didn't even know what our plant did and had been promoted above their competency level and had to justify their existence by having endless meetings and sending out corporate wide directives that solved nothing and created more problems. Even though it was a large plant, it was a flea on a flea to the higher ups who probably didn't even know our location existed. Hell they probably didn't even know our division existed, but that didn't stop them from making life miserable for us.
My emotional state got so much better when I left there and went to work for a small company where I could walk into the president's office, suggest a solution to a problem, and then solve the problem that day.

The last real job I had was Controller for a DOD contractor. We staffed and managed government owned laundry facilities on military bases around the country.

Once we got a contract I would go in and investigate (learn) their office systems. I would continue to ask questions as to why something was done and in the fashion it was done in. The key answer I was searching for was "Just because."

When I heard that phrase I investigated because usually it was a useless effort held over from all the prior contractors. We eliminated a lot of wasted motion simply by observing.

One of the best pieces of business advice I ever got from a book is when the author said that "If you think your business is running erfectly you haven't looked at it close lately.

Last edited:
Yeah, I worked for a large plant owned by a mega conglomerate, and got tangled up in the bureaucratic insanity from the people up the food chain who didn't even know what our plant did and had been promoted above their competency level and had to justify their existence by having endless meetings and sending out corporate wide directives that solved nothing and created more problems. Even though it was a large plant, it was a flea on a flea to the higher ups who probably didn't even know our location existed. Hell they probably didn't even know our division existed, but that didn't stop them from making life miserable for us.
My emotional state got so much better when I left there and went to work for a small company where I could walk into the president's office, suggest a solution to a problem, and then solve the problem that day.
The only difference between big companies and small companies is the size of the mistakes. Small companies cannot afford big mistakes, so they actually have to work together to solve problems. I have worked for both small -- Mom & Pop companies and fortune 500 companies. The small companies are a lot more responsive and efficient.

The only difference between big companies and small companies is the size of the mistakes. Small companies cannot afford big mistakes, so they actually have to work together to solve problems. I have worked for both small -- Mom & Pop companies and fortune 500 companies. The small companies are a lot more responsive and efficient.
The larger a company gets, the larger percentage of "middle management" types they have. People who like to lord it over other people and have no real skills or knowledge are attracted to these positions and tend to accumulate there.
At some point they get to be so numerous, they outnumber the productive employees of the company and interfere with the productivity of the company. Often they have to find things to "fix" that don't need fixing because that is their reason for existence.

Jim’s Rant For The Day. The FBI Can’t Find Their Own Office.

This does appear that yesterday’s raid on Trump’s home by the FBI was an illegal attempt to see if Trump left the White House wearing his lucky rubber band or magic paper clip as a memento.

As I recall one of the reasons for the American Revolution was warrant-less searches. Now I have no doubt that the FBI showed up with a paper search warrant, but there is no way it was reasonable enough to be legal.

There is no doubt in my mind that in the near future the current FBI, as a whole, won’t be able to find their own office because it won’t exist. Yesterday was a graphical illustration on how illegal legal departments like the FBI and the DOJ have become. It is time to remove their very buildings.

Jim’s Rant For The Day. The FBI Can’t Find Their Own Office.

This does appear that yesterday’s raid on Trump’s home by the FBI was an illegal attempt to see if Trump left the White House wearing his lucky rubber band or magic paper clip as a memento.

As I recall one of the reasons for the American Revolution was warrant-less searches. Now I have no doubt that the FBI showed up with a paper search warrant, but there is no way it was reasonable enough to be legal.

There is no doubt in my mind that in the near future the current FBI, as a whole, won’t be able to find their own office because it won’t exist. Yesterday was a graphical illustration on how illegal legal departments like the FBI and the DOJ have become. It is time to remove their very buildings.
They all need burned to the ground.

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Back To The Wild West Again.

I am still watching all discussions on the Trump Raid to get a feel far any facts and possible outcomes. So far the only pattern is the belief that the Democrats screwed up with the FBI raid in the first place.

I just saw a new headline suggesting that the FBI did indeed find incriminating documents, whatever that means. What if on tonight's Main Street News they show it all. Will it make a difference?

I personally believe it will make no difference at all. That is because the FBI raid shows that we are now way past the rule of law so why should anybody change their minds about trump? There is no litmus test for truth on anything anymore.

We now are back to the lawless wild West again when the only way to settle a crime is with a shootout in the street. One side wins and one side loses, simple as that. That shootout then defines the direction of the community for the near future until another shootout.

The longer this lawlessness is allowed to go on the greater the probability that we have lost our republic forever.

Jim’s Rant For The Day. The Only Real Fact About Mar-a-Lago Break-In.

The only real fact so far in the news is that if Trump were found to have violated some law, he cannot be stopped from becoming president in 2024.

18 USC 2071 has been quoted to say that if convicted of an offense, that person cannot hold a public office in the United States Government.

The U. S. Constitution spells out the qualifications for the office of president. It does not mention prior convictions.

A Federal Statute cannot change the Constitution so that statute wording is worthless.

See: Bill Still Report [Start at 5 Minute Mark]

Latest posts

Back