Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the video. Not sure about her visit being a diversion for anything "big" happening in DC or elsewhere here being the reason...but I don't know squat. I agree Pelosi's visit to Taiwan is a deception for "some reason"...her, and the whole Biden family and other politicians are too deep in bed with China for it to be a REAL provocation move for China. My guess, China OK'd it, she leaves, China invades Taiwan and U.S. does nothing about it...either way, I'm sure the visit is for show and some sort of personal gain for her.

Like Glenn Beck said. Pelosi doesn't direct foreign policy, so why is she going to Taiwan now?

I guess we'll eventually find out.

And what's next?

You are right about the CCP being the only party in China.

I am just thinking out loud here.

First, consider the Bylaws of a corporation. They may be loosely adhered to by the organization as time goes by. But when disputes arise they are used to reset the company. They are then rigidly used to get the train back on track. And so too will the Republic of China's charter/Bylaws/constitution be used to form a new government.

This may be similar to the British government collapsing and a new Prime Minister is appointed/elected to form a new government.

So if conditions are bad in China, and the population turns on the operating government, the CCP, they will collapse and now there is a chance a new form of government can be created.

When our government collapses we too will resort back to our founding organizing documents to resort to devolution to downsize the current government.

Last edited:
I watched the video. Not sure about her visit being a diversion for anything "big" happening in DC or elsewhere here being the reason...but I don't know squat. I agree Pelosi's visit to Taiwan is a deception for "some reason"...her, and the whole Biden family and other politicians are too deep in bed with China for it to be a REAL provocation move for China. My guess, China OK'd it, she leaves, China invades Taiwan and U.S. does nothing about it...either way, I'm sure the visit is for show and some sort of personal gain for her.

Like Glenn Beck said. Pelosi doesn't direct foreign policy, so why is she going to Taiwan now?

I guess we'll eventually find out.

And what's next?
They bet her a case of Smirnoff to see if she had the quevos to do it and she did. So pay up.

They bet her a case of Smirnoff to see if she had the quevos to do it and she did. So pay up.
The old hag has been in Chinese pockets for years! She wasn’t in any danger because they clearly wanted her to do this….my guess is so they can use it with their own people as a justification for what they do next.

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Covid-19 Appears To Have Killed Them All!

Well at least they died fast. Only took two years.
I am talking about all the big medical experts, with no medical backgrounds at all, employed by the CDC, WHO and NIH that played god over us with Covid.

Now they are media throw-aways as they are now seen as paid liars.
Now a new unknown has been marched out by the Biden Administration to tell us Monkey Pox is going to get us all in the "end" if we don’t do as we are told.

See: US Declares Monkeypox Public Health Emergency

Last edited:
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Covid-19 Appears To Have Killed Them All!

Well at least they died fast. Only took two years.
I am talking about all the big medical experts, with no medical backgrounds at all, employed by the CDC, WHO and NIH that played god over us with Covid.

Now they are media throw-aways as they are now seen as paid liars.
Now a new unknown has been marched out by the Biden Administration to tell us Monkey Pox is going to get us all in the "end" if we don’t do as we are told.

See: US Declares Monkeypox Public Health Emergency

All the people who like Joe Biden or even believe he is the POTUS need to get the monkey pox vaccine and another covid booster asap! Please hurry and save the USA.

Latest posts

Back