Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim’s Rant For The Day. And The Winner Of The 17th is . . .

In my opinion, the big emotional release forecast by Clif High for around the 17th of July is the Train Strike. It is true that the Biden administration did halt it for 30 days, but I still feel it is the main news story.

The real emotional havoc is still there for business owners. Do you borrow more money to invest in your business to keep it alive if there is a 50% chance that the rail strike will still occur? Business people must still have that uncomfortable feeling like they are laying on a guillotine just holding their breath.

I read and saw the photos of the tanks surrounding the central bank there this morning on Truth Social. Scary for the depositors who just want to get their money out before a total collapse. Not sure we'd see tanks involved in the U.S., but I'm convinced when our banks collapse, they'll just close on a Friday and won't re-open on Monday morning.

Cindyd: Welcome to Clif's world.

To get the most out of Clif I suggest you watch his "Woo" videos beginning in January.
He is the only one who discusses the woo. I have always referred to it as the "Woo Woo world."

That is the world that we can't see around us, such as the psychic world, aliens, dreams,hidden histories, etc.
It is all very much a part of what is happening in our changing world of today.

He begins by posting one every few weeks so as not to overwhelm readers. Watch at your own pace.

See: Clif's Rumble Site

Cindyd: I am heading out to a 6:00 AM meeting soon but wanted to give you a quick introduction on Clif.

For the most part he appears to be a self educated man. He was an army brat that was drug all over the US., Hawaii and Europe.
His father was a Sargeant that was made an officer and sent to war college. Clif had no friends and so read passionately.
He also read his father's war college textbooks.

He became an early programmer. He eventually wrote a program that mined the Internet for descriptive language (key words) increasing in intensity. He called it "Linguistics". He then collected and studied the data to reveal upcoming future patterns/events and published it in a monthly "Alto Report".

I believe he sold the program to the military Intelligence, or the "SOC" (Self Organizing Collective dedicated to taking down the CABAL).

His theory is that most people are psychic to a degree, and unknown to them, they have premonitions of future events.
It is these that they chat about using the language of tomorrow today, such as "school mass shooting". If he sees that term increasing and then a strong upbeat in May, then his program predicts a school mass shooting building over a half year and then occurring in May.

He stopped publishing his Alto report about three years ago. I assume that is when he sold the program. However, he still uses the program for himself.

Hey, I have something in common with Clif then. My Dad was a fighter pilot, attended War College in Montgomery. I was a wee lass of 12 at the time. Coincidentally the Cuban Missile Crisis went down that year, so the class curriculum (and life at home) was particularly intense for him at the time. He went on from War College to teach Ground/Air Coordination Strategy and Tactics for 3 yrs. at Ft. Leavenworth, the Army's Command & Staff School. Although he knew they were "grooming" him for other things, he truly hated his classroom/teaching days in the Air Force. He was a true fighter pilot, not an educator. Was so glad when they moved him to TAC HQ at Langley.

Last edited:
My point of view on Clif…he is undeniably brilliant. Speaks like a long time professor (One that isn’t brain dead like the lot today are). Can speak intelligently on many wide ranging subjects. After doctors gave up on curing his cancer, he cured himself. He is very active and knows well how to poke the politicians and make them nervous. He owns several patents. He is working on cold fusion. Says he saw aliens and talks about them being bugs (this is where I doubt him), but he has his finger on the pulse of what is happening and going to happen.

Latest posts

Back