Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note From Jim: I will be taking a vacation from this site for a while.

I need to keep my head cleared and focused so I can continue to maintain my news website.
Right now that is my main purpose in life as it has been the past 15 years.

My intent in visiting here was to get away from things a little and perhaps share some information in exchange.
But it appears that very few people post here and many are of like minded as to what the future holds for them.
I have no desire to perform in front of a captured audiance or to convince anyone away from their own thinking as I respect individual thinking.

If in the meantime anyone here wishing to stay abreast of the news can find many great alternative news sites as you already know.
Or you can freely follow my site at ResetUs.us.

iu

For several years he stood alone. However, it is my opinion he is now being assisted by Military Intelligence since January.

If you would like I will post his work. Some of it is based on free subscription and is in written format.
For me he is the top source. I have followed him for about ten years beginning when he first came on the scene with his Alto (future linguistics) reports.

Last edited:
For several years he stood alone. However, it is my opinion he is now being assisted by Military Intelligence since January.

If you would like I will post his work. Some of it is based on free subscription and is in written format.
For me he is the top source. I have followed him for about ten years beginning when he first came on the scene with his Alto (future linguistics) reports.

I, for one, would really appreciate you for posting his things!!

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Is It The Trains that Clif High Spoke About?

Over a week ago Clif warned of emotional release between the 10th and 17th of July. He went on to say more than likely it will be near the 17th.
Could he have been seeing the trains in the US being shut down after the 17th?

See: National railway strike APPROVED by locomotive union… all trains in America may HALT this Monday.
Didn't old joe intervene to ward off the rail strike? At least for now?

Latest posts

Back