Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ashamed some people don't really read. It appears you only see and react to headlines.
Becoming free takes work; it is not a spectator sport.

I will bet no one at this site actually read my Clouds article and actually examined the recaps of SG Anon.
Seem are so afraid of the Boogy man that they can't thing straight anymore; open their minds and see the trail ahead.

My goal is to expose those who are able to see, not convince.
I learned a long time ago some cannot be convinced until they are ready to see.

Georgia, I challange you to read the Clouds article and simply think. about it.

I read every word and had already listened to both the podcasts you referred to. All good information, but not conclusive. It's all part of a psyop in some way.

In this morning's post by SG Anon, he submitted proof of NESARA.

See items in RED for SG Anon #30 Recap

Link to H. R. 6227

HR 6227 says nothing about NESARA and it passed both houses of Congress, unanimous in the Senate. If most of Congress are controlled by the CABAL, how is this proof or even a good thing? It is not logical, I see more deception and psyop's. Tell me how I'm wrong.

I can't because you can't or may not want to hear.

If we assume that NESARA was supposed to have been announced on Sept. 11, 2001 then perhaps the Military attended those congressional hearings to insure they were done right.

Other than that you are on your own.

Last edited:
You can't because your the one who cant hear. Please stop projecting. Research FedNow. Come back when you want to have a conversation to help figure out the truth.

You have to make your own decision.

But See: Dear Jim: Re: SGAnon

NESARA is what caused me to become active 20 years ago in the process
that has been unfolding to usher it in, both in the US and globally.

But each person has to decide what they intend to create.

In that video...

What if we're right about the lands beyond?
Let's talk about flat earth for a bit...so...
Earth is a disk, like a dinner plate shaped disk. And it's covered by a dome, called the firmament. But around the outer edges of the...the...the earth is an ice wall. And the ice wall is there because of strategic movements by the sun and the very center of our greater realm. And on the outside of that ice wall, over the ice wall so to speak, are what we call the lands beyond. And beyond would be beyond the ice wall. And the common...the common theory amongst flat earthers, um, and I should call them truthers or realists, is that there are more continents...beyond the ice wall. Populated or not, habitable or not, we don't know and the only people that do know are the controllers. But they have been trying to make an artificial sun for a long time.

🤪

In that video...

What if we're right about the lands beyond?
Let's talk about flat earth for a bit...so...
Earth is a disk, like a dinner plate shaped disk. And it's covered by a dome, called the firmament. But around the outer edges of the...the...the earth is an ice wall. And the ice wall is there because of strategic movements by the sun and the very center of our greater realm. And on the outside of that ice wall, over the ice wall so to speak, are what we call the lands beyond. And beyond would be beyond the ice wall. And the common...the common theory amongst flat earthers, um, and I should call them truthers or realists, is that there are more continents...beyond the ice wall. Populated or not, habitable or not, we don't know and the only people that do know are the controllers. But they have been trying to make an artificial sun for a long time.

🤪

Yeah, I didn't find much of anything truthful from Godlewski either. The psyop masters are getting desperate to stop the masses of good people from action.

Clean out your local government swamps and do not comply with the Tyrrants.

Clean out your local government swamps and do not comply with the Tyrrants.

I can’t back the above statement enough!!! If we all took care of our small local areas, there would be such a change in our country!

Just got through calling both of Marjorie Taylor’s Greens’s offices and questioning the staff on WHY IN THE HELLO didn’t Majorie join the other 13 Conservatives in threatening the Senate Republicans if they go along with the freaking 1.7 omnibus bill.

Also questioned about her backing of Kevin McCarthy for speaker! I am going to call and write every day this week. It is time for all Conservatives to put the heat on those who are supposed to be doing the right thing for us Patriots.

Latest posts

Back