Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If true this is the best news since day one - We win! (Juan O'Savin) [Absolute Most hear] Recapped

29 Minute Video

3 MM Lame Duck Congress plans to load up the SCOTUS in December.
How can SCOTUS defend itself?

5 MM It was during the XMas break in 1913 the Lame Duck Congress passed the
Fed Reserve Act and the IRS legislation, during the Christmas break.

6 MM A Supreme Court law Professor looked at this current law suit and said the SCOTUS
never looks at cases like this. They took it so the SCOTUS can correct things.
All of Congressmen who failed the people should be arrested for Treason . . ..

13 MM The Supreme Court can take this case and immediately allow arrests of
Congressmen.

16 MM Arrests can be made before the American people even know of the case ruling.

You must hear this for yourself!

I believe it when I see it. I hope it happens. The criminal treasonous activity is still happening every day.

You know @JimCosta i seriously do the hope you and we all are thinking wrong for our own peace.
I'm just hardly affraid we're not wrong and we're need to fight for our freedom, rights and peace.
Not really what I had in my mind for the next years, sometimes I think I'm going to old for an final fight. But if it's needed I prefer to die as an free man.

DD You certainly make it hard for me to do my job.

I gave you a lot of time last night.
We are in the middle of a war right now and I have no more time for you.

Max is spot on, everything I've been wanting to say after researching and analyzing everything.
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=212174

100% agree! The only ones to believe are Jeffrey Prather and Mike Adams. The others are liars or just plain stupid.

This line part in Max’s piece got my attention…

”Juan kept telling us that Trump refused to invoke the Insurrection Act over the 2020 election because he was afraid that a civil war would result from that action and what do we have now? A civil war that the people of the United States are definitely losing.”

SPOT ON!!! It is always best to fight when YOU HAVE control of the military!

Thank you for sharing your extensive research and opinions. I hope what it's based off of turns out to be true.

Funny I saw recently that SG Anon is nothing more than DS plant. Also, believing that everyone is going to get free gold is in my humble opinion, a great fairytale. Please don’t help the DS in convincing Americans to think they are getting out of being ABSOLUTE SLAVES of the WEFers without FIGHTING HARD for their own freedom!!!

It's ashamed some people don't really read. It appears you only see and react to headlines.
Becoming free takes work; it is not a spectator sport.

I will bet no one at this site actually read my Clouds article and actually examined the recaps of SG Anon.
Seem are so afraid of the Boogy man that they can't thing straight anymore; open their minds and see the trail ahead.

My goal is to expose those who are able to see, not convince.
I learned a long time ago some cannot be convinced until they are ready to see.

Georgia, I challange you to read the Clouds article and simply think. about it.

It's ashamed some people don't really read. It appears you only see and react to headlines.
Becoming free takes work; it is not a spectator sport.

I will bet no one at this site actually read my Clouds article and actually examined the recaps of SG Anon.
Seem are so afraid of the Boogy man that they can't thing straight anymore; open their minds and see the trail ahead.

My goal is to expose those who are able to see, not convince.
I learned a long time ago some cannot be convinced until they are ready to see.

Georgia, I challange you to read the Clouds article and simply think. about it.

Jim I really have no desire to argue with you. Only felt compelled to not walk people down a path of keeping their freedom without fight for it. I’ve read many, many articles and seen videos on this subject for a few years now. You go ahead and believe it. As for me, I will believe it IF it ever happens.

Latest posts

Back